Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I just started watching series and already hooked on!

bk_arts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just wanted find people to talk about ponys so i wrote my little pony forums at google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When i first saw cuteness of Rainbow Dash i knew this was the series of my taste.I started a new hobby called Clay Figure Sculpturing and i did Rainbow Dash figure. Also if you want me to make your favorite character from series i will gladly create them for you. Cheers!

9YYdzN.jpg 

Thank you for reading!

• Brohoof 4

Ah, a newcomer! Welcome! I envy you - you get to watch all the episodes for the very first time!

Enjoy your time at the forum!

• Brohoof 1

Hi @bk_arts and welcome to a very friendly place! Feel free to stay and have fun!
I have done some polymer clay figure sculpturing myself, mostly to learn about perspective for characters. It did indeed pay off! However, way too difficult and time consuming!

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Quinch said:

Holy carp, you make this look stupid easy.

I am new in this craft and still learning. I know it is not perfect but i do not think it is looks stupid like you said. 

Hello, hello there and welcome to the herd! ^_^ 

That's a really nice figurine! XDlaR1K.png It is nicely made, though the only thing that really catches my attention are her eyes. :P The way they stick out from face makes them look huge, thus slightly creepy. Adding eyelashes would definitely make them look nicer too. :pout:

Other than that, it's really nice, I like it. Keep it up! :yay:

3 hours ago, bk_arts said:

I am new in this craft and still learning. I know it is not perfect but i do not think it is looks stupid like you said. 

I believe he meant, that your video made clay figure sculpturing look way easier than it really is.

...And yeah, everything looks easy at first. :P 

33 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hello there and welcome to the herd! ^_^ 

That's a really nice figurine! XDlaR1K.png It is nicely made, though the only thing that really catches my attention are her eyes. :P The way they stick out from face makes them look huge, thus slightly creepy. Adding eyelashes would definitely make them look nicer too. :pout:

Other than that, it's really nice, I like it. Keep it up! :yay:

I believe he meant, that your video made clay figure sculpturing look way easier than it really is.

...And yeah, everything looks easy at first. :P 

Thank you for your support! Next time i'll try to add eyelashes and also if you want me to make your favorite one please pm me!  :D

• Brohoof 1

You're welcome; Looking forward to it then! ^_^ 

Hmm.. no idea to be honest. Princess Celestia or Twilight would be nice. dfEG13d.png

6 hours ago, bk_arts said:

Oh, no, I meant you make it look so easy it's stupid {i.e. like, make it look really, really easy}. I didn't mean to come across as critical - quite the opposite.

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Oh, no, I meant you make it look so easy it's stupid {i.e. like, make it look really, really easy}. I didn't mean to come across as critical - quite the opposite.

Oh sorry. English is not my first language so i can understand things bluntly. Thank you. If you want me to make one of your favorite characters pm me bro!

• 2 weeks later...