Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Changed Your Favorite Mane 6 Pony Since You Started Watching?

Feather Gem

At first I was between Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie (first started watching)

Then I thought Fluttershy was better. (she had so many episodes)

And then it was Pinkie Pie (too many Pinkie Pies just made me love her)

But, out of nowhere, I'm leaning towards Twilight (I think its all your fault, guys)

I think its because of the episodes.

Fluttershy had so many episodes in season two, especially as we reached the end.

But Pinkie Pie had a really great episode (Too Many Pinkie Pies)

Fluttershy doesn't even seem like she'll have many episodes this season, if any.

And Twilight is just...she has so much darn potential.

Okay, enough about my thoughts.

What about yours?

At first I liked Fluttershy.

Then, I started to like Twilight around late S1.

At early S2, I realized Rarity > all, and it has been that way since then.

Edited by DeiStar
  • Brohoof 2

its been back and forth the entirety of the show for me: i came to the conclusion that everypony is best pony :) iunno, i just feel that every character has been portrayed so well, i just dont have the heart to favouritise XD

• Brohoof 1

At first I liked Twillight because she was first announced in the episode. She also sounds cool and strong.

Then I liked Fluttershy because she was really kind and I like that she is shy.

Then I liked Rainbow Dash because I thought he was a boy since his voice is like one.

Then I just liked Pinky Pie because she is all so random and weird.

At first Rainbow was on top for me because characters with her personality are normally the ones that draw me in. Now though it is Rarity, always held her high on my list but "A Dog and Pony Show" sealed the deal for me and she just keeps getting better. I still like Rainbow, and I kind of consider Rarity and her tied for favorite. Applejack is so close behind them though that I might as well just have a 3-way tie for favorite of the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

I immediately went for Fluttershy when I started watching, and kept with her for a long time. The at the end of season 2 I immediately fell in love with Cadence. But after a couple days I thought I'd rather have one of the mane six as my favorite, and found Twilight the best.

Well...when I started out, I had enjoyed twilight the most but as time went on I gravitated towards a certain law breaking mare. Up unto now I have been liking rarity more and more without a solid reason to do so.

yeah at first i was a big RD fan (with out being annoying) but then My Little dashie happened and all the other RD fan who rage at me for not liking it shifted me to Pinkie pie for a while then lately i was torn between Rarity and Applejack and now it just Applejack

• Brohoof 1

At first I loved Dash

Then I loved Rarity

Then Twilight

and Pinkie for a LONG time.

As of now, I once again love my Dashie, I think that may have something to do with all the PMVs she's in and her changing as a pony though I disliked her in the crystal empire because she was really... different.

• Brohoof 1

I've changed my favourite pony a lot. I started with Pinkie until I heard about cupcakes, then it was Fluttershy, then Applejack, then RD, then Fluttershy again, then Twilight, then Rarity, then Applejack again, then RD again, then Twilight and Rarity joined.

Something like that ^_^' Rarity episodes are really good.

Twilight Sparkle was my favorite since I started watching. With further character development throughout the first season as well as part of 2nd season, I started to like Rarity more than any of the ponies.

Now I'm leaning towards liking Pinkie Pie after her latest episode, but it ain't happening. xD

All ponies are great and I love them all! Buuuut Rainbow Dash is Rainbow Dash and always will be Rainbow Dash... so you see that I don't have any choice here. :lol: And no I haven't, she was my fav from the very beginning.

Edited by ShadowSong
  • Brohoof 1

I started out really liking Rainbow Dash.

Then I switched to Fluttershy.

Then Pinkie Pie.

Then I kept switching between these three.

And now Rarity has grown on me.

Oh and Twilight too...

And yeah....All of the ponies?

(Except Apple Jack, but I'm sure she'll grow on me sometime soon too)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle was my favorite since I started watching. With further character development throughout the first season as well as part of 2nd season, I started to like Rarity more than any of the ponies.

Now I'm leaning towards liking Pinkie Pie after her latest episode, but it ain't happening. xD

Let the Pinkie flow through you. Come to the dark side, we have chimicherrychangas and kumquats.

Ha ha, I never thought I'd type something like that.

• Brohoof 2

Yes 3 times actually.

At first my favorite was Fluttershy naturally i liked her for her timid nature but then after awhile i started to like Pinkie Pie for some reason she just started to grow on me after Baby Cakes. Finally started to see how badly Applejack is underappreciated so i started to like her out of the fact she's underrated as a character.

Even before I starting watching the show Rainbow Dash was originally my favourite. Although after a while of watching the show I've decided that I prefer Twilight and Rarity more. Twilight is very slightly ahead however

Multiple times, first it was Twilight, then Pinkie, then I moved to Chrysalis and Pinkie. Tho' Chrysalis is pretty awesome...but let's face it, she's best Cadence, Changeling, and Queen/Princess. And pony. Oh, yes, and best pony.