Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Upcoming Designers' show

Rarity

Alrighty, yay I actually got something done. Well, I tried something like this with Cadence last year. It felt wrong if I didn't dedicate something to our royal retirees.

Spoiler

A commemorative piece for the upcoming first ever Festival of the Two Sisters

the design is inspired by the traditional ornament through which the sun and moon shine at the climax of the annual festival. Suspended by satin ribbon from both sides are medallions seated inside a narrow ring and connected by an axle, which allowing them to freely spin at the whims of the air and gravity. One side is stamped with Celestia's Cutie Mark, the other with Luna's.

I call it "Unity of the Heavens."

image.png.013cd38dbc5925cbb36e2944adf37561.png

Aaaand... I have another *cough* contribution. Sorry, but with what weekend it is, there's no way I wasn't doing this after running around like a maniac all of friday night.

Inspired by folktales from Camp Everfree on the other side of the mirror, this one is called, "Urban Legend."

image.png.abc734ec104dfb350c9850b6f63dbe7a.png

• Brohoof 2

Phew that photo shoot ran a little long....UHHH, I mean! :blink:

For this Fashion Week, I decided that ponies shouldn't have all the fun so that's why I've provided an all inclusive hat for the rest of Equestria.

1703646118_student6hat.thumb.png.c015d7cf04da48f3039f2b4c3b7dce42.png

Yes, and don't be fooled, as this design is completely customize-able for any creature, with easy to change feather colors, scale colors, horn colors, we can even substitute in Seapony scales for your pleasure.  Don't believe how well this design looks, well allow my inspiration to model it for you:

Spoiler

From Hippogriffs:

1651361471_silverstreamhat.thumb.png.c9fd386c5bd167b09cdaec2be543f3cd.png

To Griffins:

1829984555_gallushat.thumb.png.9cdd495f33de28b2eeddd7796ca435e7.png

To Yaks:

1328536482_yonahat.thumb.png.23f66dfc96e5fa2376ef8762be9aaf52.png

To Dragons:

1247061858_smolderhat.thumb.png.b11d9df50fa4c1ee52a6ef3abe76497e.png

To Changelings:

203414368_ocellushat.thumb.png.466655d470a0dca97e4567333e411330.png 

(Personal bias but Ocellus pulls it off the best :wub:)

And don't think this look only works for creatures, ponies can look just as good in it:

1336711947_sandbarhat.thumb.png.1cea242ec6a8e29833fb22c9005ebfb9.png

We humbly await your requests as we strive this Fashion Week to appreciate all of Equestrian fashion and beyond! :darling:

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

This didn't quite end up like I expected it to, but I'll have to work with what I have.

Hide contents

I call it, Floral Frenzy.

untitled.thumb.png.46599bdff7d4a88c0567c2b775ffe791.png

excited_pinkie_pie_by_princessxpup_d4cb3

OOH, OOH! Does it squirt water out of the flower when you give it a sniff? Awe who cares if it doesn't-I'll take twenty!!! I'll of course give one to Rarity, and Maud, and Marble, and Limestone, and Mom, and Dad, and I guess Mudbriar but he's more of a "flowering stick" pony (whatever that means). And theeeen I'll send the rest off to Sans Smirk and heeeee can add the water, then they can he can give them to Cheese so that foals all over Equestria can join in a Floral Frenzy! Ha ha, this is going to be great! Woo hoo!

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 1

On 9/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, TheRockARooster said:

What app/program do you all use to make these hats?

I myself mostly use Microsoft Paint with a minor side of Power Point to put things together and rotate things to a specific angle.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lulaypp said:

I myself mostly use Microsoft Paint with a minor side of Power Point to put things together and rotate things to a specific angle.

I ended up using paint for mine.

I’m really not sure why but I wanted to be apart of this.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I ended up using paint for mine.

I’m really not sure why but I wanted to be apart of this.

I suggest you go for it. You can't really go wrong. And as far as I know, it isn't a competition.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:50 AM, TheRockARooster said:

What app/program do you all use to make these hats?

13 hours ago, Lulaypp said:

6 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

A very old Macromedia Fireworks. Its the only vector art program I still have.

I use Inkscape. There was a point in time when the Adobe programs were unattainable, so I went with Inkscape 'cause I had nothing else.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured