Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Area 51 Raid

MangoFoalix

The funny thing in the meta about all this is that because Area 51 can't really be considered a black site anymore, it's highly unlikely that they're keeping the aliens there anymore. 

• Brohoof 1

I haven’t heard about this ‘event’ but it would have been amusing at least to see exactly what everyone had in mind. I imagine little would come of it considering the security measures involved. Not just patrols and cameras but chemical sensors that can detect a human body from a decent distance away. When I lived in Las Vegas there were loads of stories in the newspaper about the latest attempts to sneak into Area 51 and the outcome was pretty much the same; they got caught and charged. There was only one story of a guy that accidentally wandered in, got all the way up to one of the buildings, drank from a water hose and left. I think it would be cool to attempt getting close to it but it’s harder than most people realize. Best of luck though to any future guests of the federal prison system. Should make for an interesting memoir...or epitaph.   

• Brohoof 1

On 9/22/2019 at 6:18 AM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Last I checked, these Dutch men got arrested but were given a very light punishment considering we speak of trespassing a military base.

They probably did not resist arrest etc and I'm pretty sure the Area 51 guards are used to some nuts trying to sneak in. If they do not resist, then, I guess, the punishment is enough to make them not want to try this again, but not ruin their lives.

Edited by Pentium100