Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gas stations are in your area?

Lucky Bolt

I’m curious what gas stations y’all have in your local areas.

RaceTrac, Sunoco, 7-Eleven, Wawa, Mobil, Citgo, and Kangaroo are the most common ones I see where I live.

Yeah haha I mean there are a lot of them but they are not American obviously. There is Orkan, then Olís pretty much I usually get some fuel at Orkan however if I want a higher octane I need to go to N1 which offers that but here most gasoline is higher octane anyway compared to America. The normal here is a 95 octane that is haha.

• Brohoof 2

We don't have any gas stations in my local area anymore. But 10 minutes drive will get us to a OK/Q8. OK is a Swedish petrol company. But Q8, I don't remember, but they joined forces approximately 20 years ago. Before that, it was just a Q8 station.

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Splashee said:

We don't have any gas stations in my local area anymore. But 10 minutes drive will get us to a OK/Q8. OK is a Swedish petrol company. But Q8, I don't remember, but they joined forces approximately 20 years ago. Before that, it was just a Q8 station.

That sounds like you must live far out in the country bro.

I have a Shell, an Aral, an Esso and two private Gas stations in my region. I live really close to one of the longest and most used Autobahns in germany. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In my immediate area there’s like a couple of mom and pop gas stations but that’s it.

In the town  10-15 minutes north of me there likes a Loves, Sprint Mart, Citgo, Murphy USA, Wal Mart, Kroger.  Probably others I’m not thinking of. 

Edited by AppleButt

IDK if I'd actually be able to list them all. The most prominent one is Quik Trip. Otherwise, we began getting Casey's recently. It was in the town where I went to university and I quite liked them, but they didn't come to my home town until last year. Walmart has its own gas station, I think Costco does as well. There's a Route 66 here and there (if that's the name of it?). There are some Shell gas stations. I think there's a Kum n Go, but I don't know if it's still around. There's one with a dinosaur logo... Conoco?

I like Walmart ones the best, they're cheaper, and they typically have a private restroom, which is a lifesaver on trips.

On 6/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m curious what gas stations y’all have in your local areas.

RaceTrac, Sunoco, 7-Eleven, Wawa, Mobil, Citgo, and Kangaroo are the most common ones I see where I live.

Out of those, Sunoco, 7-Eleven, Mobil, and Citgo are familar to me! i also have Speedway, Shell, BP, Marathon just to name a few.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, DixonTheAdversary said:

I usually see Kwik-Trip, Mobil and BP for the most part.

Wow, so there's both a Quik Trip and a Kwik-Trip!

• Brohoof 1

My town is tiny and there are 2 gas stations. There is on BP and one Shell. They are both less than a mile away from each other... I don’t know why we need both.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Kum and Go is the most common, and yes, I know that name sounds... off. :laugh:

I still can't get over that those exist! :ButtercupLaugh:We don't have them here haha

14 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I still can't get over that those exist! :ButtercupLaugh:We don't have them here haha

Yeah... Kum and Go is pretty much an exclusively midwestern thing. (Even though Arkansas and Oklahoma aren't midwestern states. :P)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

My town is tiny and there are 2 gas stations. There is on BP and one Shell. They are both less than a mile away from each other... I don’t know why we need both.

Well, BP is known for their oil spill, and Shell is trying too hard sponsoring the big racing teams. Good choices! :P

Aside from the mom-and-pop stations, the most common brands I see are Sunoco, Speedway (formerly Hess), BP/Amoco, Shell and Mobil. We have 76s and Citgos here and there. QuickCheks also just started popping up.