Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

• 1 month later...

I'm feeling ok. There are several things I'm aware of that could upset me if I dwell on them, but I'm avoiding those quicksand pits. Nothing much to look forward to today.

I am feeling adequate at the moment. Was feeling sour but this cold weather helps, I love cold weather. I just hope a decent mood stays with me, I know eventually the same old thoughts are going to hit me...

I am also hungry.

• Brohoof 2

Was a bit surprised when I took a glance outside then immediately looked at the clock to find out it's 6PM, I honestly thought it was closer to 9 or 10.

Immediately thought, "Jeez Luna doesn't mess around during winter."

Also, hungry.

Edited by Mustang D

I am feeling adequate at the moment. Was feeling sour but this cold weather helps, I love cold weather. I just hope a decent mood stays with me, I know eventually the same old thoughts are going to hit me...

I am also hungry.

I love this time of year as well. Helps out to feeling better too.

• Brohoof 1

I love this time of year as well. Helps out to feeling better too.

My mood has sadly done a sort of 180 downward spiral since then. It usually happens at some point during the day but tonight has extra thoughts and feelings, more than usual.

Basically, right now I am feeling immensely down.

My mood has sadly done a sort of 180 downward spiral since then. It usually happens at some point during the day but tonight has extra thoughts and feelings, more than usual.

Basically, right now I am feeling immensely down.

I hear you there... I have this stagnant state of mind longing for things to happen yet at the sametime just constantly thinking about a lot of things at once some good and some bad things.

Thinking of things to keep me busy throughout the days when there is hardly anything to do or anything to do things with others.

I hear you there... I have this stagnant state of mind longing for things to happen yet at the sametime just constantly thinking about a lot of things at once some good and some bad things.

Thinking of things to keep me busy throughout the days when there is hardly anything to do or anything to do things with others.

Think about ponies. That always works.

I am feeling adequate at the moment. Was feeling sour but this cold weather helps, I love cold weather. I just hope a decent mood stays with me, I know eventually the same old thoughts are going to hit me... I am also hungry.

Oddly enough, cold weather seems to have the opposite effect on me. I hate being cold.

I'm feelin pretty good I almost got every achievement for GTA San Andreas but I'm going to leave it like that since the last 4 will require me to spend a lot of my time

achievements I'm missing

A Legitimate Business 3/30

(Export 30 specific cars)

Serial Offender 0/50

(get arrested 50 times)

The Los Santos Slayer 3034/4000

(Murder 4000 people)

Yes I Speak English 0/50

(Reach 50 fares in Taxi mode)