mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

• 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling upset right now. Being on the verge of losing a family friend due to a rare illness tends to do that. The worst part about it is, even if I don't know the person too well, it's hit me like a brick wall. :\

Well I'm a mix! Like yesterday was my birthday so that was awesome, however it means I've just woken up with a realllyyy sore throat. This is mostly annoying because I'm off to work in about 2 hours with this sore throat and then I'm celebrating my birthday with my friends tonight soooo this throat could make things very difficult haha! But hey, I can't complain, at least I got a job and get to celebrate so woop!

• Brohoof 1

Because I'd probably be too depressing if I actually typed it down :P -

81VOp.gif

...that's how I feel today~ :D

Edited by WoofWoof~

I'm feeling alright, I guess. I'm just in a complete fuck it all kind of mood, but I'm too tired right now to be as angry as I was yesterday. Shit happens and I feel like shit for awhile, but then I run out of energy and I just don't give a fuck anymore. Then eventually I regain that energy, and then I lose it once again.

The cycle continues.

• Brohoof 1

Kinda nervous, I have to take the OGTs (ohio graduation tests) to graduate high school starting on Monday and while I have a study guide, I have no idea how to study and I have a feeling that I'm going to fail. I need a study partner but no one online is willing to do so. 

But I also have to get to an actual High School to get it done (I do online schooling), and I've changed so much since the people there last saw me and I know they're going to mock me, or make me feel even more depressed than I already am and have been lately, or whatever, kids are scum.