mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

• 3 weeks later...

A little depressed. I hate that I can never be happy. 

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm feeling okay for the most part! I had a panic attack today but for now I'm doing pretty good! ;)

Just listening to rock and roll XD

Fabulous Forum Sister: Lissi Starlight

Anime lover!

I'm too fabulous to think of anything else to put XD

Relaxed because I have no classes on Fridays.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Good.  Relieved.  Computer has been giving me trouble all day, and I seemingly just fixed it in a laughably simple way.  And then I apparently wrote a rhyme about it. xD

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I'm feeling upset right now. Being on the verge of losing a family friend due to a rare illness tends to do that. The worst part about it is, even if I don't know the person too well, it's hit me like a brick wall. :\

(coming soon)

The same as I was yesterday.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Well I'm a mix! Like yesterday was my birthday so that was awesome, however it means I've just woken up with a realllyyy sore throat. This is mostly annoying because I'm off to work in about 2 hours with this sore throat and then I'm celebrating my birthday with my friends tonight soooo this throat could make things very difficult haha! But hey, I can't complain, at least I got a job and get to celebrate so woop!

• Brohoof 1

Because I'd probably be too depressing if I actually typed it down :P -

81VOp.gif

...that's how I feel today~ :D

Edited by WoofWoof~

I'm feeling alright, I guess. I'm just in a complete fuck it all kind of mood, but I'm too tired right now to be as angry as I was yesterday. Shit happens and I feel like shit for awhile, but then I run out of energy and I just don't give a fuck anymore. Then eventually I regain that energy, and then I lose it once again.

The cycle continues.

• Brohoof 1

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

Kinda nervous, I have to take the OGTs (ohio graduation tests) to graduate high school starting on Monday and while I have a study guide, I have no idea how to study and I have a feeling that I'm going to fail. I need a study partner but no one online is willing to do so. 

But I also have to get to an actual High School to get it done (I do online schooling), and I've changed so much since the people there last saw me and I know they're going to mock me, or make me feel even more depressed than I already am and have been lately, or whatever, kids are scum.

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

I'm just out of bed waiting for this bloomin wake-up juice to stew... hurry!

82678__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_dr

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi