mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Somewhat neutral and listening to music to numb my mind. Pondering on each of the days. Wondering what to set in my life to do each day. Trying to find/think of things to keep me busy and also new things of interests. With the lack of any friends you have to do these things to keep the loneliness at bay in hopes that perhaps one day in the future hopefully life may lead you towards better things.

For now I have my goals that keep me going and that free time in between I'll have to find things to keep me busy and not let my motivation go to waste.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling lonely. I went out tonight so I could be sociable and stuff but didn't talk to anyone and nobody talked to me. Can't help feel bad after being ignored by an entire pub full of people.

I'm not a medical expert, psychologist, psychiatrist, teacher or love doctor. Take my words with a pinch of salt, yeah?

I am an experienced cook, musician and care worker though, so that's something.

Just absolute, paralyzing, soul crushing depression. :(

You will get through this, keep being strong :)

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

You know when you're feeling very calm and collected, but you'd rather be crying your heart out because something's very wrong? :ooh: I'm feeling kinda like that. :)

• Brohoof 1

Current Update:

Feeling a bit tired cause of work, and a still stressed out from it/afterwards. My parents both had to sleep at 9, or before 9, and I didn't get a ride home (I can't drive).. cause we were busy all day, and nobody left at 9 with me. So I was freakin out because I thought my parents were asleep and I'd have to walk home in the dark/wait til 10 to be taken home.

Was really flippin stressful. >3<

sig-34774.sig-34774.sig-3991385.sig-3991

Deviantart- http://kaeleek100.deviantart.com/

Signature and Avatar by Pucksterv

I feel sleepy... Going to bed -_-

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png