Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel really happy!  :pinkie: I just bought myself another Pinkie Pie plushy  :ooh:  :lol:

You shouldn't have done that~..  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: Now I'm really jealous~ T^T :( ;~; '~' xDD <3 <3  :wub:

I'm happy now that you are~! :D:);) :^) <3 

• Brohoof 1

Pretty excited because I got some great oboe reeds and I might be able to finally take oboe lessons! And...She had an English horn!

RarityFaint2.gif

With Eric Serra - The Experience of Love playing in the background, I feel like it's a nice time to revisit my past, but to avoid my past self in doing so.

Although well I feel like Mr. Fuck You when I visit this forum :| Something causes it and that's the feeling of being rejected/100% ignored.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

I fear I might be falling back into my depression :( I don't feel too great...

If one were not averse to...supplementary treatment...I would highly recommend taking Niacin and Vitamin D3. Natural supplements, as opposed to pharmaceuticals. Keeps me balanced if ever I start feeling like that. Alternatively, one might adopt the mindset of existence rather than life, as I have been wont to do. Perhaps cynical, but the descent isn't as steep.

Edited by Wubtavia

Extremly pissed off :angry: , because till this day i can`t start a project i search search search and nothing :blush: , any sugestion don`t be afraid right here, i give hugs, cute online hugs for anyone who can help me  :( 

What's your project about?