Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

sig-4270899.55322070.jpg

That pretty much sums up my feelings right now, lol x'D

Oh my gosh, I so enjoyed your image! Hahaha! It's funny because there are quite a few squirrels where I am, so I'll think of it the next time I see one. :P

Good luck, Jaxsie! ^^

• Brohoof 5

Tired and thirsty. I just can't bring myself to drink water when a weigh in is coming up. It's stupid I know...

But man I'm gonna have some burn zero afterwards tomorrow!

• Brohoof 2

Content. Having a good evening so far just chatting with friends and chilling out. But at the same time I feel a sense of.. dread. Like there's something coming that I'm just not prepared for. A bad omen. It's an... unpleasant feeling in the back of my head. :sunny:

• Brohoof 5

Tired and thirsty. I just can't bring myself to drink water when a weigh in is coming up. It's stupid I know...

But man I'm gonna have some burn zero afterwards tomorrow!

Good luck with the weigh in. Just remember to be strong and try to have confidence. I know it can be hard at times, but what matters is that you try.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Good luck with the weigh in. Just remember to be strong and try to have confidence. I know it can be hard at times, but what matters is that you try. :)

Trying is useless though. "The goal" is to gain weight and I, well, have not exactly done that.
  • Brohoof 2

Trying is useless though. "The goal" is to gain weight and I, well, have not exactly done that.

Please, just don't give up on yourself. I know that sometimes it seems like there's no hope but you must try and bring that hope back.  :)

I feel tired and headachey, also having some butterflies in my tummy.

I know the feeling. Hopefully you feel better soon.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Doing kinda okay so far! ^_^ Still pretty worried about some of my friends and my girlfriend :c but trying to stay positive and do positive stuff all the same ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Annoyed at the difficulty spike this game has.

"Oh, you're level 4? How about we throw a pack of level 8 enemies at you, and, just for fun, a level 20+ enemy at you as well."

• Brohoof 2