mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

The same that I have for the past couple of days... Sad, and worried. Harry is still missing.. :( But we're not giving up hope, and trying to think positive..Other than that, I just feel tired, and wiped out... but my week has just started so, I can't give up....

• Brohoof 4

Signature By: ~Sassy Dashie~

2lcqjiu.jpg

Unproductive :wau: I really wanted to work on a chapter of my Fimfic, but never got around to it ^_^ Show me a writer with the Internet open, and I'll show you a blanket sheet of paper, because there is no way you're gonna write anything, lol :lol: Oh look, cat videos! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

The same that I have for the past couple of days... Sad, and worried. Harry is still missing.. :( But we're not giving up hope, and trying to think positive..Other than that, I just feel tired, and wiped out... but my week has just started so, I can't give up....

Keep the faith, and don't give up hope. Your fortunes may yet turn around, and I wish you all the best that they do. :)

As for myself, just about getting ready to turn in for the evening. There's a storm brewing up outside and it's looking mighty harsh. Think this calls for a hot drink and a warm bed. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

I'm nervous that I've changed in some sort of way and my friends wish I was the old me.. :( This has been bothering me lately :(

I'm pretty sure you haven't changed a bit, and no matter what, I'll still like you  ;) *Hugs*

• Brohoof 3

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

Feeling okay I guess. We had left some food out for Harry, and when I check it this morning there was a bit missing. Not sure if it was Harry or not, there are a few other strays in the trailer park, but still its a sign of hope. I have a long work day ahead of me today, at least 11 hours if not longer. 

• Brohoof 2

2lcqjiu.jpg

Mad. It's practically hot outside, and there are bugs. BUGS. It's JANUARY. I demand a redo for this winter!

• Brohoof 3

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I'm feeling better than before thanks to those who spoke to me :squee:

You're welcome Twilight. I'm always happy to help.  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

Feeling a little meh. I'm a little too warm, right on the verge of being hot, but I'm also comfortable laying in bed.

• Brohoof 1

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

I feel left out... people are talking about stuff that I don't know anything about, and now I feel uneducated and stupid, and also like a bad friend for not being able to laugh it up with them... :(

• Brohoof 2

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

I feel left out... people are talking about stuff that I don't know anything about, and now I feel uneducated and stupid, and also like a bad friend for not being able to laugh it up with them... :(

I know the feeling very well. I sometimes feel the same way.

• Brohoof 1

Not good. I came down with a fever last night and I haven't had an ounce of sleep trying to fight it off. The highest my fever got was 102 degrees Fahrenheit. Right now, I'm at 100 degrees. :(

I hope you're able to sleep soon and that you get well soon.  :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Well turned out that my long work day, became short real fast. I did lose a few hours, but I think it will work out in the long run, because I have to open tomorrow morning. When I got home the food dish we had left out for Harry was empty! Like I said before, it may be one of the other strays we have around here, but it doesn't rule out that its Harry. 

• Brohoof 3

2lcqjiu.jpg

I've been kind of stressed lately, but it's Friday.  Time to kick back and relax.  :)

• Brohoof 3

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

- Albert Einstein  img-36937-1-9810.jpg