Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty excited. Like I said in my status, one of my favorite bands, Set to Stun, is finally going to be making a tour stop in my state, and I couldn't be more excited. I've been waiting for three or four years for them to actually get big enough to do national tours, and they did two in a row that didn't have stops here. Now, they're doing their third, and they're finally stopping in Oklahoma. I'm really hoping I can go, because they're music is fast-paced and full of energy, and I've heard the same about their concerts.

• Brohoof 3

http://youtu.be/mlZS_Asvlh4

Heh... tomorrow comes a day too soon and we find ourselves in the same ol mess singin' drunken lullabies.

Feeling really apathetic and just wanting to listen to music.

• Brohoof 3

Weird. I just looked at pictures of myself from a year ago, and I look a lot different than I used to. It's pretty weird... I also miss my newspaper co-workers.

• Brohoof 3

Unsettled. I can't wait until August when I finally get to return to the normal schedule of sleeping during the nights for once and all. But I'm unsettled because it's very weird for me. I can't sleep too well during nights anymore. I wake up like 4-5 hours in, and then I'm still tired so I go back to bed after an hour or two, and during that time I have the weirdest dreams that wake me up feeling extremely unsettled. Even though they aren't real, they put my state of mind in a very strange place. It's very scary. D:

• Brohoof 3

Feeling cross eyed and have a headache. I've been filling out online job applications and cover letters all morning. 

JrRmEGY.png

Like this. That's how I feel. 

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling rather embarrassed after watching my country's prime minister in an interview where he completely humiliates himself. 

So cringy >~<

• Brohoof 5