Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

im a mixed bag, on 1 hand I'm upset because I have been drinking again and thinking a lot about things, but on the other I'm happy to change up my image slightly after all this time ... while yes I love Pinkie as a pony (and nothing more, don't be perverted) I felt its time to change up to my OC both in name and avatar .... so here it is :P well imma go as I have things I need to do ... peace

• Brohoof 3

Feeling better now [thanks to someone ^^]... Nightmares are awful...

Yeah, nightmares can be a pain in the ass, but you just gotta remember that they're only dreams fabricated by your own mind. They can't hurt ya.

Just gotta stay positive man.

Relating to the purpose of this thread, I'm alright. Bit bored.

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 3

Vaguely annoyed and stressed. I'm going to have to go to bed soon, and I have work in the morning. I just wish I didn't have something going on every evening of the week like I do these days. I mean, none of it really stuff I literally have to do, but they are commitments and they do sometimes take up time I'd prefer to spend just relaxing in front of the computer at home.

So, just pretty mopey, I guess.

post-2257-0-86011400-1475589906_thumb.jpg

Pretty much this.

• Brohoof 3

Sick and sick and I want to call out to sleep but we're so short on people,  I'll push one more day and hope things balance.

• Brohoof 3

Sleepy and tired, yet I don't want to go to sleep cause tomorrow will suck... :(

Tired. Bitter and angry towards the world and everything. I feel like getting into a fight and screaming at people and just being spiteful in general. All because I had to spend an extra hour at work. Again. 6 hours of doing nothing. And when it looks like we're gonna leave early (aka on time), all the work comes piling in.

And I get to do it all again tomorrow! 

I'm slowly mellowing out. Having ice cream would help though. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

Been feeling rather lonely honestly. I'm not sure why though. Weird how it comes and goes.

• Brohoof 5

I am feeling a bit sick right now. When my shift at work was coming to an end, I started feeling nauseous, so I hurried up and completed everything so I could get home. I rushed through my homework and now I am lying down.

tumblr_o9yuxt8V1h1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 5

I'm feeling great, because I got complimented musically twice today. And they were really compliments, so it was very meaningful.

• Brohoof 5

I am feeling a bit sick right now. When my shift at work was coming to an end, I started feeling nauseous, so I hurried up and completed everything so I could get home. I rushed through my homework and now I am lying down.

tumblr_o9yuxt8V1h1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

Feel better.  :kindness:

I'm feeling great! ... I ate some apples and had some green tea - does the trick...  :squee:

• Brohoof 5