mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

On 5/17/2017 at 11:28 AM, Stormfury said:

Not very happy. Had to take my kitty to the vet. Not sure if she'll be OK...

Stormy, I hope your cat receives the best treatment and recovers quickly! :/

After taking some time away from it, I now feel like my mind is clear enough to do some sketching. ^^ 

• Brohoof 4

Feeling pretty productive, been drawing for a couple of hours and did my laundry.  I still feel like I want to draw, to be honest, I'm getting slightly annoyed by it but I'm taking a break right now.

• Brohoof 1

I feel great, after being absent for nearly 2 years I came back to this website, still confused in what to make of my profile as I wiped most of it when I left but rebuilding really at the moment, I have some new plans and hopefully I can make some new memories on this website, used to be my home back in the days. x3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, BlitzBLT said:

I feel great, after being absent for nearly 2 years I came back to this website, still confused in what to make of my profile as I wiped most of it when I left but rebuilding really at the moment, I have some new plans and hopefully I can make some new memories on this website, used to be my home back in the days. x3

Welcome back old timer 😶 glad to have you back now you may never leave! ☻ Naw thats awesome good memories!

I'm feeling good just dandy.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Gone Airbourne said:

Welcome back old timer 😶 glad to have you back now you may never leave! ☻ Naw thats awesome good memories!

I'm feeling good just dandy.

It feels good to be back and I have a feeling I'll be sticking here for a long while this time, I'm 18 now almost 19. Funny how times flies by ^^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, BlitzBLT said:

It feels good to be back and I have a feeling I'll be sticking here for a long while this time, I'm 18 now almost 19. Funny how times flies by ^^

I know dude been here since 2012 😥 I've overstayed my welcome hehehe dang I've been here so long. 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

I know dude been here since 2012 😥 I've overstayed my welcome hehehe dang I've been here so long. 

Ahah, yes I wish I would had stayed but I guess I left due to some personal problems, oh well, everything happens for a reason but what matters now is I'm here now today, eh? ^^

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling great! My cousin and I have been modeling something to print with his 3D printer for months now and it's finally nearing completion. It's still a couple weeks off, but I'm super excited!

• Brohoof 2

I really hope I didn't grow tolerance to caffeine, because I have had four cups of coffee today but I am feeling very tired. I am making myself some coffee right now so that I can wake up if I haven't grown tolerance, but I hate exceeding my usual maximum of three cups a day because that's where I feel that it is too much. I could just go take a nap, but I'm working on something important right now that requires me to stay alert.

20 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

Totally exhausted from a long trip.

Same here - returned from a weekend away on the north Norfolk coast, to the annual [Piaggio] X9 owners club get together. Went on my X10. 'bout 180+ miles there and back, and a 100 miles rideout on Saturday. Totally flaked!

• Brohoof 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2014 at 8:15 AM, Visual Spectrum said:

I'm feeling sad and hatred towards myself. I feel like my opinion is terrible. My two favorite ponies are almost always the bottom of polls. (Rarity and Applejack) I also like Spike when most people hate him. I feel like I don't belong in the community. 

If everyone here was the same, this community would get pretty boring. It's people like you who add colors to this world. Cheer up :)

• Brohoof 1