Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling confused about feelings. :lol: I've made friends with someone here on the forums who I think is really great. I'm worried I'm gong to screw our friendship up somehow- I'm concerned I'll say the wrong thing, or some terrible catastrophe will occur. 

I'm feeling okay on the outside though on the inside I'm upset because of my aunt having gone back home to the U.K. a couple of days ago--her vacation time had run out and she had to return. My mum however... Well... Let's just say she isn't taking it very well. I won't say anymore as it goes into personal family matter territory.

On 08/01/2018 at 4:52 PM, Vocal Analyst said:

Relieved.

I'd been worried about tightness in my chest and other things being signs of a major health problem, went to the doctors and everything to do with my lungs, heart, pulse and blood pressure are fine... turns out it was just a bunch of massive anxiety attacks combined with acid reflux causing my breathing difficulties and other complaints. That's a massive load off my mind.

That's reminded me, of when I was much younger having like chest pains for a while, worked it out later it was basically caused by worry and stress. Also I was a smoker which didn't help.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling sooooo excited, I'm having a sleepover at a friend's house tonight and we have so many fun things planned! :yay: Also next week I'm going to visit a horse stable and maybe see if I can get a job there working with the horses! eeeeeeee EXCITED!!!! :love:

• Brohoof 1

Feeling rather mixed this morning. I am quite hungry due to not eating anything yesterday because my stomach wasn't quite cooperating with me. On top of that, I don't know if I have any plans at all today. If I do get any plans, they might be canceled because of the weather. A positive among all of this, I am thinking of getting a pizza and some other things as a meal. :3 That surely will make up for yesterday. It is something to look forward to at least.

Discouraged. I’m hoping my bleh performance was based on the time spent away from the plane and not some other reason. Big decisions possible to be made between now and several months.

I am so hyped and excited. I finally got Stranger Things: Season One, and am so pumped right now!

Although, I will admit, the inclusion of the cheap teenage character “Nancy” really detracts from the rest of the story so far. Her scenes and subplot are so boring and dumb compared to everything else. But...it did lead to Barbara’s scene, so it’s not all bad, I guess.

21 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm feeling sooooo excited, I'm having a sleepover at a friend's house tonight and we have so many fun things planned! :yay: Also next week I'm going to visit a horse stable and maybe see if I can get a job there working with the horses! eeeeeeee EXCITED!!!! :love:

Wow sounds fantastic. :D

• Brohoof 1

I feel absolutely normal, nothing special. :adorkable: 

1 hour ago, Prospekt said:

I'm feeling very introspective right now. And kind of starstruck after getting to meet some major league baseball players earlier today.

That sounds fun! :P

• Brohoof 1