Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Stalled is how I feel :maud: . Things are taking forever to happen. The good things.

That also includes my desktop computer that's been unavailable since September... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by WWolf

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

All around, I'm feeling rather jubilant actually.:grin:

Going to eat out to celebrate my sister's birthday. Those free deserts better watch out.

Glad to hear it, have fun (and everyone knows deserts at someone else's party don't count towards your diet :D)

• Brohoof 1

Fecking weird dreams last night, loosely based on past work places, about imagined arguments with managers, (I want to quit, they won't let me "Let's sit down and talk about this" [I just want to p!ss off out the door]) thoroughly depressed now. :okiedokieloki:

I most often I would have dreams like this about my second work place, the print room at Her Majesty's Stationary Office, but this was different.

• Brohoof 1

Tired right now.>_>

The bad news I'm getting my wisdom tooth extracted in a few days, and I'm a little scared. Not of the doctor, but the procedure. I hope my sister is right about it not being too bad. :sealed:

But the good news is that in about 2 weeks after that, I'm flying to the other side of the country to visit Walt Disney World for the first time in over 12 years!

:pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

On 22/01/2018 at 8:34 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

The bad news I'm getting my wisdom tooth extracted in a few days, and I'm a little scared. Not of the doctor, but the procedure. I hope my sister is right about it not being too bad. :sealed:

Oh crap! :(

(Sorry only just seen this)

• Brohoof 1

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:34 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Tired right now.>_>

But the good news is that in about 2 weeks after that, I'm flying to the other side of the country to visit Walt Disney World for the first time in over 12 years!

:pinkie:

Congrats on going to Disney world!!  

For my wisdom tooth extraction, they numbed the entire lower half of my face and some of my chest.  They didn't inject anything, they put this breathing mask thing on me that went over my nose.  I didn't even notice them and then suddenly they were done.  It was pretty easy to follow the instructions they gave me for after-care.  I had all four taken out at once, just baby yourself for a bit after the surgery, stick to foods you don't need to chew too much(like liquids) and you'll be fine!!