Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Really garbage - I've been having some insomnia due to changing up my medication. I hope it passes as we get the dosage just right. Haven't been able to go to the gym either, sadly. I'll try to sleep tomorrow and get a good workout.

I feel myself cancelled. Dk why, but western people said that Russia is cancelled. And if I'm living in Russia now, seems I'm cancelled too. Hm... Don't feel any, but I promise to feel myself really ashamed. Really.

I'm feeling alright. Had some good development in a problem today that's left me thinking a lot. Left me both elated and uneasy. But I sense myself feeling tops very soon! At the moment I'm just letting the days pass by and allowing whatever happens to happen.

Edited by Aticus the Adequate
  • Brohoof 1

today is a decent day so i feel alright
I'm still a little shocked/stunned that someone who was my friend backstabbed me for all this time. {more than years..}
but i went to the zoo today so that was nice and genshin update is fun!

• Brohoof 1

A little sad, which always happens this time of year.  I feel slightly depressed from the middle of August through Labor Day.  Why? I’m dreading going back to school even though I haven’t set foot in a classroom since the 1990s.

2/3rds of my school loans are about to be forgiven, among other things regarding that announcement, that news made me unbelievably happy

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Why? I’m dreading going back to school even though I haven’t set foot in a classroom since the 1990s.

Same here. That feeling never stops it seems.

Exhausted. Completely, and utterly, exhausted. There's been so much overtime at work that I have entirely lost track of how many extra hours that have been worked. I am not going to be clocking in any extra hours tomorrow as I need a break. A long break.

• Brohoof 2

Feeling pretty down....The dog we were planning to take home got put in for adoption because my cousin couldn't hold them longer because of her crazy husband.  This made me very sad because the dog belong to our aunt and the dog was the one that was left of her...we're planning to adopt her as a memory of our aunt.  it just so depressing to think about it right now..the thought of these dogs that my aunt took care of have to be send away...I just hope they have a good home. but still it's a huge shame. The dog  we wanted was the dog that my aunt send a picture of for the last time before-yeah.  :( :( :( ....i can't.

I am a little annoyed. I am being forced into a social situation that I do not want to be in. I will have to try to make the best of it..

Aside from my lower back being tweaked and dealing with a fresh amount of pain; mentally I'm pretty good. Hoping to catch up on Owl House when I get home!