mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Anxiety by unknown reason. Need to analyse this feeling.

Beside of it I'm good. Finished one artwork and have ideas for several more. :winking-izzy:

6 hours ago, Felis Amafeles said:

I ate because I was hungry and now I feel full :derp:

It seems you know how to live this life. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

I'm feeling relieved now that we've submitted our midterm project.

I'm officially halfway through this marketing course, with only four weeks left until my final class of the entire program. Exactly 3 months left until the program finishes.

• smile 1
  • Excited 3
  • Hugs 2

(edited)

Not bad. I passed the medical examination. Tomorrow I will take the results of the medical examination to the plant and probably on Friday or Monday I will start working there.

The only thing I am unhappy with is that some hospital visitors walked into the doctor's office without waiting in line.

Edited by ComanderZhabikKlavik
  • Hugs 4

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

It was an emotional roller coaster today. So I'm feeling like I've been pulled a dozen different ways emotionally, but most of it has been very good, I'm settling down now and decompressing. 

• Hugs 6

I’m feeling alright today. Got up later than usual and now I’m catching up on all kinds of messages.

I’ve been called in for some assessments and interviews over the next couple of weeks, so hooves crossed! I have a strong feeling I’m finally getting closer to landing something.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 3

Half asleep, eyes are heavy, I should be in bed already, moms spaghetti. :scoots:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 4

beans