mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I just feel really bad today and like all I do is mess up :( I don't know what it was but today was just not a good day; a lot of people I knew were either sick or sad and for the most part I didn't feel like I was a big help those people and my attempts were useless.. :sunny: Things at home weren't exactly the happiest for me either as I hoped for since we had the day off from school today :sunny: I also feel a little weirded out because a couple of close friends have been treating me like a stranger.. Overall, you can't help but feel sad when you find your peers sad as well..

However I have been trying to find ways to motivate me and keep me distracted since sadness tends to make you overthink and make it worse O~O; Physically, I feel very cold >~< WHY WHY WHY does it feel like I have the only room without heat in our house AND during a winter storm?? D: D:

But I gotta say that seeing a couple of things lightened up my mood :twi:

post-30211-0-98121300-1454470593.jpg

post-30211-0-80536300-1454470624_thumb.jpg

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

I'm feeling pretty good ^^ Albeit, confused. :blink: My iPod (that I got a month ago) decided to just give up the ghost for apparently no reason. :wau: Luckily, my brother kept the receipt and I'm gonna get a new one tomorrow. But still, da fudge sticks Apple? :diamondtiara: (gosh I love this emoticon, lol.)

• Brohoof 3

I feel like singing again, for hours on end. But it's midnight, and my family is asleep... Cons'arnit! I wanna sing Lullaby for a Princess, darnit! :pout:

I feel your pain! xD Right now I'm listening to 70's music and I want to dance, but I can only bob my head to the beat...'tis not enough I tell you! :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I just feel really bad today and like all I do is mess up :( I don't know what it was but today was just not a good day; a lot of people I knew were either sick or sad and for the most part I didn't feel like I was a big help those people and my attempts were useless.. :sunny: Things at home weren't exactly the happiest for me either as I hoped for since we had the day off from school today :sunny: I also feel a little weirded out because a couple of close friends have been treating me like a stranger.. Overall, you can't help but feel sad when you find your peers sad as well..

However I have been trying to find ways to motivate me and keep me distracted since sadness tends to make you overthink and make it worse O~O; Physically, I feel very cold >~< WHY WHY WHY does it feel like I have the only room without heat in our house AND during a winter storm?? D: D:

But I gotta say that seeing a couple of things lightened up my mood :twi:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awww! "huggles TwilightAqua tight" I really do hope things do turn around for you soon, my dear merl.  :kindness: If it makes you feel any better, I don't have a heater to heat up my house, so basically the entire inside of my house is like a freezer.  :unamused:  :lol:

I feel hungry and cold right now. 

• Brohoof 2

I guess I'm feeling alright  :twi: not much has been happening today.

I just feel really bad today and like all I do is mess up  :( I don't know what it was but today was just not a good day; a lot of people I knew were either sick or sad and for the most part I didn't feel like I was a big help those people and my attempts were useless..  :sunny: Things at home weren't exactly the happiest for me either as I hoped for since we had the day off from school today  :sunny: I also feel a little weirded out because a couple of close friends have been treating me like a stranger.. Overall, you can't help but feel sad when you find your peers sad as well..

But I gotta say that seeing a couple of things lightened up my mood  :twi:
attachicon.gif image.jpg
attachicon.gif image.jpg

Awww :( Get well soon  :kindness:  *Hugs* <3

• Brohoof 2

Like an absolute fuck up. I don't know if I need to be alone or if I need to talk to someone. I'll try the alone part...

I feel a bit stressed right now.

Hope you two feel better soon.

• Brohoof 1

Against all odds... worse than yesterday. I didn't think it was possible, but it was. All I want to do is sit alone in a dark room and curl up, but I can't be alone.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling okie, well actually like a huge klutz :blush: I've been derping all day at school :P But better than last night, which I knew was only a mood swing that would be better by now :squee: I'm feeling kind of insecure about my image again :lie: Although I actually feel slimmer nowadays and now I have NOOO idea why I even included that last part :lol:

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 1

* feeling like i'm living a life of totally missed opportunities. i feel like there's so much in my life that i could have done, but was too anxious to carry them out. not sure if i should try and go back to try them or relearn things i used to know, or just move on from them.

• Brohoof 2

Tired, I guess. There isnt much for me to look forwards to, I feel empty, yet I still have to keep up with my schoolwork. Overall I feel okay, But I do feel relieved when I get some time to rest.

• Brohoof 2