Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Never have I felt more fear to hold a loaded gun :P

Suppose its safe, but receiving a gun that's already loaded isn't quite the fun-est thing in the world.

kinda hold it like a baby

True it can be intimidating at first, especially if you've never encountered weapons outside of media.  Personally I enjoy going to the range or out to the farm with my friends and doing target practice.  Teaching others to shoot is also enjoyable.  My friend had me teach his wedding party to shoot for his bachelor party and even the anti-gun crowd had a great time.  Keep them locked up and safe when not in use, and follow the golden rules of weapon handling.  My two cents, anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Still feel bad, but when you mix my previous post with sleepiness and alcohol (doesn't matter what type, still has the same effect if you ask me) then it's a shit ton worse ... Luckily for me thou, I'm only tired and not drunk ... Yet .... O.o

• Brohoof 2

Miserable... I've gone and lost my cutie mark...

Again! >_>

Sunburst, you are without a doubt the worst wizard I have ever heard of. 

• Brohoof 2

Frustrated. I started playing Titan Souls and can't beat Knight Elhanan no matter how many times I try, and believe me, I've tried a lot.

• Brohoof 2

GG .... it's a good thing I can read backwards with ease :P ... Both in text based backwards or even the much harder hand written mirrored ... That took time to learn that ... -_- I hate learning things

• Brohoof 5

Feeling like I need to troll at least once before the day is out. ;)

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Like total crap...nauseous, dizzy and shaking...I borrowed some pre-workout from a friend at the gym, and apparently the recommended dose to it was way lower than usual...freaky shit  :umad:

Edited by Ferg
  • Brohoof 4

I feel like stuffing my face with either a sweet or salty snack.  ^_^

hmm, why not both? Like have say a packet of chips now then maybe like an ice cream after the chips?

As for my feelings today ... Hmm, today is gonna be an odd sort, I feel like shit, only getting 5 hours of sleep again, but I feel keen to meet an old friend of mine ... :/ I hope today goes well ...

• Brohoof 3

Feeling mellow and neutral

Drinking some very tasty Strongbow hard cider so refreshing.

• Brohoof 4