mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

While I am a tad out of it, I am also feeling strangely relaxed and motivated. I woke up much sooner than I expected and it is one of those times where I just cannot get back to sleep, but for some reason that motivates me. 

• Brohoof 4

im angry at my mum because i told her about 5-6 months ago i wanted dark souls 3 for my birthday she said ok abd it didnt come out till like 2-3 months after my actual birthday

the game comes out tomorrow and i dont have it because my mum has no money to give even though she said she would and its not like i didnt give her the time its just grrr

Hey there, Cutie! ^_^

As a huge Dark Souls fan I totally understand your hype.

But don't judge your mom strictly. I'm sure she does her best.

I will not ask you what did you buy for your mom's birthday. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

I feel terrible, I am sick for the first time in a long time. I just didn't alow myself to be sick and now my body decided that it has been long enough so now I'm not feeling good. My throat hurts so I can't go to choir tonight, which means that I can't go to the next concert, again. And my head is killing me, I have a terrible head ache and I can't breath because I have a terrible cold. And to finish it all of I twisted my knee so I can barely walk... Yay :lie:

• Brohoof 6

I'm feeling homesick, don't mistake that because I still live at home, I mean with my clan ... Ok so it goes like this ...

We are a gaming clan called Clown Army or CA for short, now I wanted to do my tag for the clan I Co-Lead along with Speedy and Wasper ... And the leader Stefan007, Z is our founder in I think it was 2008 so that kinda gives you an idea of how old we really are ... History lesson over, I started to fall into a shitty routine where I would hate myself to the point that I would want to slit my wrists and play in my own blood, and I know for a fact that I couldn't do that if I wanna make it good in the real world, so i told them I'm taking 3 months off ... It's only been about a week and I already miss my job .... ;-;

Oh yea, and if your wondering, my tag is {C}WubZ but I couldn't use it as the brackets are unusable so that's why I use C WubZ so yea ...

Edited by C WubZ
  • Brohoof 4

Lonely. Wishing I had a gf by my side to tell her how pretty she is, but nah all most girls wanna do these days is hoe around.

Heh... tell it

Same how I've been feeling and pondering/planning for the future.

• Brohoof 6

I'm thinking of how to go up and talk to this girl at my school who is all alone. We could be friends, or more.

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 4

I'm thinking of how to go up and talk to this girl at my school who is all alone. We could be friends, or more.

First thing you should say is hello and say ... "How are you today (insert female's name here)?"

If you then listen to what she says, she might listen, ... And if you have bad breath, like I do, have a mint before you ask her that ... Trust me on that

Since this is my post, I may as well say how I'm feeling huh? Yea, save double posting ....

I feel great, but blame the alcohol, once it wears off, I will hate myself again, trust me, Ik how my mind works ....

Edited by C WubZ
  • Brohoof 3