mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling quite content. Today was lovely and stress-free, and as a result, I had a nice creativity burst, which is a nice contrast to last week. :)

That being said, my heart goes out to those affected by the hurricane.

• Brohoof 4

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Feeling very great and happy tonight!!!!!!! Been thinking of Pinkie Pie a lot today so I suppose that's one explanation for my cheerful mood.  :pinkie:

8cfb38e76e32a82d298c38ea0eb03901.jpg

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 5

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

I'm feeling down.

Stupid thoughts in my head again, I can't take it anymore.

I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

• Brohoof 3

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Absolutely neutral, lmao. Don't know what to do, and I'm not even bored, I just don't feel like doing anything and I'm not even mad at it, it's weird.

I'm fine.

The Dodgers are up 1-0 in the NLDS against the Nationals, which is good news, but the bad news is the Blue Jays are up 2-0 in their side of the ALDS, which the opposing team better turn around and beat them if this is legitimately going to be a good postseason on the American League side.

• Brohoof 2

Ugh! I feel absolutely depressed for basically the same reason - can't really control anything that goes on. :(

• Brohoof 1

I feel the worst. I am doing chores right now and they are so tedious. I associate the combination of the sounds of my brother and mom conversing about scrubbing stuff and the sound of wiping mirrors and the washer going with severe negativity.

• Brohoof 3

Pennutoh has a gun

Feeling pretty good, I went to that con earlier and it was as expected.  I was hoping for more people with prints for sale but I did end up getting a few pins and keychains.  I bought a peridot, trans pride flag, "Love is brightest in the dark", fennekin and hufflepuff pin.  I also bought a starfleet science keychain and a tom nook keychain.  I also found a beetlejuice journal and a blaziken pillow cover.  Lastly, I got a "How to draw fantasy worlds" book, the stand that was selling it had a lot of books that I wanted to get but I just got this one.  So at least I found something.  There wasn't very many cosplayers there but it is a pretty small con.  I do hope that one year I'll cosplay as something but I don't know how to make a cosplay or anything like that...

• Brohoof 2

Kind of tired despite sleeping in until later than usual.  Bit of a headache.  Fairly anxious due to people (some extended relatives) coming over to apparently spend the night.  Ugh.   :unamused:

Otherwise, I can't complain.  I'm alive and the weather is decent!

• Brohoof 3

unnamed.gif

Thank you for the amazing signature, @Sparklefan1234❤w❤

Oh loneliness... would you just leave alone... please. Those inner struggles you wish you could kill. At one point you feel as if everything is alright but deep inside you can't deny what is burning deep within'

You tell yourself to stay strong and remind yourself not to make past mistakes but as time ticks away you only wish to better yourself. Self control and standing alone well I've been trying for so long to overcome.

The days go by just as all the people I meet. Life goes on and time never waits for anyone... Keep your head up and survive the only way you know how.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

I feel alone. My dad and I had a conversation and, while it did start off well, I ended up feeling anxious and now I feel alone because I don't know anyone irl who thinks like me. The topic was religion and I'm an atheist btw. :(

• Brohoof 2

Ugh, today has been terrible. I did have to do chores, and then I had to go to a birthday party for a one year old, and most of the people there I didn't even know, and there were so many toddlers there and being around people who are young, especially those who I don't know, makes me feel uncomfortable. When I came back home, I booted up my Wii U to play For Glory, and then the very first person I played was a Falco with input lag. Input lag is the most annoying thing in the game and Falco is the most annoying character in the game. I left and then found someone who plays a missile and charge shot only Samus. And next I found someone who was probably comfortable in tournament with random. This is the closest I've been to tears in a long time.

• Brohoof 3

Pennutoh has a gun

Well, there's a couple outside my house, arguing over some cheating.

This woman seems to be a rather sensitive person. It's 3.00 AM already and is crying profusely.

I asked my guardians to protect and confort this living being. I also put a golden field over, and sent a frequency hug to reorganize her emotions.

There's some peace now, I feel hurt and wrong.

• Brohoof 4

I've been feeling awake for the last couple of hours and I finally feel exhausted and need some sleep. It's 3:00 a.m. already!  :o

• Brohoof 3

I never post much in here. xD I'm feeling alright, working, tired. Long day. the usual.

• Brohoof 3

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

A bit scuffed up, sore and bruised. Battle scars. Wear e'm w/ pride.  But other than that, pretty alright. Looking forward to the options I have before me today, before begrudgingly goign to bed super early for work again. 

• Brohoof 3

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg