mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I had a little stress earlier when my Nintendo Switch console suddenly froze and I believed it needed to be taken back to the store, but I chose to look up the solution and managed to get it working again--you'd think the solution would be in the manual but it isn't.

• Brohoof 1

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

Oh wow, merely existing sure feels like a burden today. :maud: Especially since tentatively choosing and obsessively counting all the courses for the next semester is always quite anguishing. Even seeing the form introduced at the beginning of the class is almost guaranteed to stress me out.

Torn. Everyone gets tired of hearing the same things from me and there's nothing I can do to fix it other than try and forget all about it, but that's something that I can't do; it always comes back. Abandoned... that's how I feel. Alone in my problem.

Edited by Ghost Wolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

A family of rats decided to move into our outdoor grill and they made a ton of noise last night. I am bone tired since I wasn't able to sleep much, but am glad the exterminator is coming soon. 

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

I feel like I'm a worthless piece of garbage.

Like nothing I do is good enough for anyone.

Why do I even bother anymore with anything?

:(

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Was feeling a bit bleh earlier but I had a nap and that has made me feel far more relaxed. Amazing how naps do that. I guess scienists have been discovering that naps can actually do the body a lot of good, seems to be the case. :3

• Brohoof 1

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Pretty thrilled, since I finally got a job after many years of unemployment.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I don't even know what to say about how I feel.

Actually: trapped and helpless are good words..

Edited by Ghost Wolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

On 18/04/2017 at 5:07 PM, Kiri said:

A family of rats decided to move into our outdoor grill and they made a ton of noise last night. I am bone tired since I wasn't able to sleep much, but am glad the exterminator is coming soon. 

That is bad news, hope the exterminator sorts it out. Used to get a rat or several sometimes at the old place, not funny. Especially if one dies in the attic! Pee-ew :o

18 hours ago, TBD said:

Pretty thrilled, since I finally got a job after many years of unemployment.

Excellent. :D

• Brohoof 3

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk