mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling like Chicken Tonight

Spoiler

In all seriousness tho I've been feeling really moody lately. A little lonely even, I guess

• Brohoof 1

I feel like hyperventilating after a recent act of unintentional tardiness on my part. If things go horribly wrong from this, I'm going to take up drinking wine and start relaying all my troubles to my Sunset Shimmer plushie as a form of therapy.

I'm feeling really miserable at the moment. It's that certain time of the month and I'm having some terrible cramping going on right now. :eww: I just hope I can get some sleep tonight...

...probably not. 

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm feeling really miserable at the moment. It's that certain time of the month and I'm having some terrible cramping going on right now. :eww:

:eww:

Yeah, you're gonna be in pain, among other feelings (speaking from my girlfriend's experiences). Hope you can pull through this

Just drained from life really. This week has been nonstop stress and it really is affecting whatever sanity I have left.

Incredibly tired and sleepy. :orly:

I'm going to try to get a couple hours of sleep before I look at Saturn with my telescope later tonight.