Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Disney Princess

Will Guide

9 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

(OOC: You said "Mushu really came around in the end" in your original post, and I answered that question. And right now, I'm really angry because of something that was beyond my control. I'm still taking questions, but I just won't answer right away)

My apologies, what I meant to say was:

And Mushu helped you out in the camp, battlefield, and saving the emperor.

Merida,

How's things in the kingdom?

Edited by Brainstorm

On 10/8/2019 at 10:31 AM, Brainstorm said:

My apologies, what I meant to say was:

And Mushu helped you out in the camp, battlefield, and saving the emperor.

Merida,

How's things in the kingdom?

Mulan: Yeah, Mushu does have his soft side.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Would you like to know something about... this fellow? And no need to worry... he's not evil, he just looks that way

1628479791_EternalFlamesNewThreads.jpg.87739da3defc6af37f55ed7d2cd168a7.jpg

(OOC: Ok, what is that? Doesn't look like anything the Disney Princesses would know about. I have no idea how to respond in Character. You could ask the Princess if they heard about the Internet and their portrayal in Ralph Breaks the Internet. At least I can bend the unspoken rules without completely breaking it that way.)

Any more questions please. I really love doing this Ask Disney Princesses thing, but I'm not getting as many questions as I thought. :(

I love the Disney Princesses so much and they're such a big part of the Disney fandom that I thought this would be fun

3 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

Mulan: Yeah, Mushu does have his soft side.

(OOC: Ok, what is that? Doesn't look like anything the Disney Princesses would know about. I have no idea how to respond in Character. You could ask the Princess if they heard about the Internet and their portrayal in Ralph Breaks the Internet. At least I can bend the unspoken rules without completely breaking it that way.)

Any more questions please. I really love doing this Ask Disney Princesses thing, but I'm not getting as many questions as I thought. :(

I love the Disney Princesses so much and they're such a big part of the Disney fandom that I thought this would be fun

To all the Disney Princesses, what if you were to meet someone who looks intimidating and tough, but is actually very wise and kind

6 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

To all the Disney Princesses, what if you were to meet someone who looks intimidating and tough, but is actually very wise and kind

Snow White: Well, as long as he doesn't try to give me an apple without the Dwarfs checking first

Cinderella: Well, before I married my Prince, I didn't get to know many people. Still, a positive attitude got me through the tough time I was a dishmaid in my own home

Aurora: Well, I still am careful to speak to Strangers. But if he proves he's kind, I'll be glad to talk to him.

Ariel: Does he know any good songs?

Belle and Jasmine: Ask him if he's been to far off places

Pocahontas: Ask him where his village is

Mulan: Keep my sword close and maybe test his skills if necessary.

Tiana: Ask if he prefers Beignets.

Anna: After Hans, I would be a little cautious at first.

Elsa: Keep ice powers on standby

Merida: Ask him how're his skills with a bow

Moana: Ask him if he met Maui?

(I know I don't do Rapunzel offically, but I know she would ask him if he had a dream)

(Yes! That's the kind of question to ask to everyone, so I can work with all the Princesses. Thank you)

15 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

Snow White: Well, as long as he doesn't try to give me an apple without the Dwarfs checking first

Cinderella: Well, before I married my Prince, I didn't get to know many people. Still, a positive attitude got me through the tough time I was a dishmaid in my own home

Aurora: Well, I still am careful to speak to Strangers. But if he proves he's kind, I'll be glad to talk to him.

Ariel: Does he know any good songs?

Belle and Jasmine: Ask him if he's been to far off places

Pocahontas: Ask him where his village is

Mulan: Keep my sword close and maybe test his skills if necessary.

Tiana: Ask if he prefers Beignets.

Anna: After Hans, I would be a little cautious at first.

Elsa: Keep ice powers on standby

Merida: Ask him how're his skills with a bow

Moana: Ask him if he met Maui?

(I know I don't do Rapunzel offically, but I know she would ask him if he had a dream)

(Yes! That's the kind of question to ask to everyone, so I can work with all the Princesses. Thank you)

Ariel, I asked him and he said he's a fairly good singer. Though he's not sure which songs good

Belle and Jasmine, he said said he's been to a couple of far away places

Tiana, sadly, he's tried biegnets before, but he's not used to eating sweet foods.

Merida, he's decent with a bow, but he's more of a fire magic user.

Moana, he's never met Maui, but he's heard about what he's done.

For Rapunzel, he's only had one dream. Which is to become the strongest protector

So, anyways, ladies. What are your favorite songs?

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2019 at 8:12 AM, Brainstorm said:

Merida,

Did you tell your father that you found the abandon kingdom of the four princes?

Nay! That place be long empty w'th nary a wee bit of treasure nor writing.

(How's my speech pattern for Merida? Is it well in character? Or am t missing the mark because she's from the other studio?)

On 10/17/2019 at 2:29 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Ariel, I asked him and he said he's a fairly good singer. Though he's not sure which songs good

Belle and Jasmine, he said said he's been to a couple of far away places

Tiana, sadly, he's tried biegnets before, but he's not used to eating sweet foods.

Merida, he's decent with a bow, but he's more of a fire magic user.

Moana, he's never met Maui, but he's heard about what he's done.

For Rapunzel, he's only had one dream. Which is to become the strongest protector

So, anyways, ladies. What are your favorite songs?

Snow White: "Some Day My Prince Will Come" It's a song that gives me the most important thing anyone can have: hope.

(Bonus points if you know which TV show I'm referencing there)

Cinderella: "Sing Sweet Nightingale", when I'm cleaning

Aurora: "I Wonder", when I'm hiking through the woods. 

Ariel: "Part of Your World", I still sing it even after becoming a part of Eric's world.

Belle: "Stories", which I sang on Christmas Eve making a storybook for the Beast

Jasmine: "To Be Free", a song some people claimed I sang on stage. Although I had a dream where I sang about not going "Speechless"

Pocahontas: "Colors of the Wind", especially when I think of my mother's spirit blowing in the wind

Mulan: "Make a Man Out of You", though the words should include women too, it's still a great Motivational song regardless of gender.

Tiana: "Down in New Orleans" when I'm serving customers at my restaurant.

Merida: "Touch the Sky" when I'm out training my archery skills

Anna: "The Next Right Thing". This song helped me at my lowest point

Elsa: "Let it Go" for finally feeling free to embrace my powers

Moana: "How Far I'll Go" I sing it even after leaving Motunui as my people sail from island to island.

4 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Tiana how much do you charge for a cool dozen biegnets? So you prefer Chicory coffee or regular? Favorite spot in N'Orleans?

$10 for a dozen. Regular coffee. And Naveen and I still sometimes visit the Swamp to see Ray's Firefly family light up the Bayou

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Ariel, if you use dinglehoppers to comb your hair, what do you use spoons for?"

"Spoons?" Oh the things Scuttle calls a mini preetifinder (prounced Pretty-finder). He says humans use them to dig for treasure or to get out of containments. Eric told me they're for soup. Never had soup under the sea for some reason.

(How was my overall performance as the Princesses?)

13 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Nay! That place be long empty w'th nary a wee bit of treasure nor writing.

(How's my speech pattern for Merida? Is it well in character? Or am t missing the mark because she's from the other studio?)

Oh. Well, wasn't it interesting that the bear you fought was not only the oldest prince of the four princes, but, you and your mother went on that adventure?

On 2/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

To Tiana: what do you think of this video? Would you say it's an accurate recipe?

While not as good as mah Dad's old recipe, it's great.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, Brainstorm said:

Oh. Well, wasn't it interesting that the bear you fought was not only the oldest prince of the four princes, but, you and your mother went on that adventure?

Merida: Aye, we got to know each other better, we did!

On 2/11/2020 at 12:28 PM, Mirage said:

Rapunzel:

Let your hair down love, so that I may rappel up to your radiant presence. :D

(I don't answer for Rapunzel. That would be Sparklefan's job at this topic)

On 2/11/2020 at 12:53 PM, ExplosionMare said:

To Aurora: Have you ever tried to sneak out of your cottage before (when you used to live with the three good fairies)?

To Cinderella: If you could have another pet which animal would you get?

Aurora: Sometimes, though, I know the gentle wildlife like bunnies and birds from the dangerous like bears.

Cinderella: I wish we had a cat that would actually get along with my mice friends and Bruno the Dog. Lucifer and Pom-Pom were mean old things.

• Brohoof 2