Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

The word Ery comes from an antibiotic called Ery Max, which I was on when I discovered that's a great username. I choose Dash because Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony.

Tdroid is a name that have been with me for about maybe 8 or 9 years. I can't remember what game I originally made the usernam for, but I continued to use it and now it is my prefered username.

I once needed a name for a druid in World of Warcraft :D

I don't know how I got THIS name, I think I took the german word "Krakauer" and played a bit with the letters ^_^

i made up my name its bluestreak because i sayd "hey mah fav color is blue and she is like a streak in the sky when she flys so hmm lets think about this....DING Thus BlueStreak was born.

Mine came when I got tired of my last one and just wanted something fast. So what did I use, emanon, which is Noname, backwords...

Soon it's be rechanged, tommorow to be exact, to Luna Sparkle, for my love of Princess Luna and Twilight Sparkle.

Aside from the obvious fact that it's a song...the first forum I ever joined was the Twisted Metal Alliance back when it was fully functional. I wanted a username that fit with the theme of Twisted Metal. I didn't want something lame like "SW33T00TH1" or whatever. So I thought about it, and remembered that the song that plays in the end credits of Twisted Metal Black was "Paint It, Black" by The Rolling Stones, I tweaked it to make it more internet friendly and bam, you get "Paint-It-Blak".

• Brohoof 1

In games like Skyrim my preferred weapon is a bow and I like LoZ (minus the 2D games. Just never liked them...) and one of the most popular arrows is the Arrow of Light which is from LoZ (derp)

For this site though I was thinking about changing Arrow to Pony making it The Pony of Light

(edited)

Well. Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony. Because she's simply fabulous.. And I didn't just want my name to be Pinkie Pie, It had to be different and awesome. So... I kept the "Pinkie" part and slapped Fry on the end. I chose Fry for the drug reference. :blink:

Edited by PinkieFry
  • Brohoof 1

Well I choose GoneAirbourne because I have always had an intrest in things that fly. There is also a band named Airbourne that I love as well.

Well. Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony. Because she's simply fabulous.. And I didn't just want my name to be Pinkie Pie, It had to be different and awesome. So... I kept the "Pinkie" part and slapped Fry on the end. I chose Fry for the drug reference. :blink:

Love the episode of pinkie pie when she tried to cheer up cranky doodle. Watching any episode with her in it brightens up my day :) Pinkie Pie rocks! ;)
  • Brohoof 1

My first name was Morning Amnesia because it has been my online name since I was 12 years old. The original reason I chose it was because of this comic strip:post-4544-0-18423600-1343089721_thumb.gif

My signature line was always "Nature's way of keeping you from waking up screaming."

I changed my name on here to Pinkie Shy because I love Pinkie and Fluttershy. they used to be my two favourites and now that I've seen the whole show I can't really chose between Pinkie, Twi, Applejack, and Rarity.

Midnight Melody is my OC. I chose her name because a Melody is a musical tune and I sing, and I chose Midnight because it alliterated (Midnight doesn't really refer to anything, but at least my OC isn't Holly Dash with a strawberry cutie mark...there really is a pony like that...)

"Drizzle" is a silly name I've managed to think of after some time trying to find a cute name. (Yes, that was the best I could do)

"STAR" is an online name I've been using recently. It comes from shooting star, which has some deep meanings to me.

• 2 weeks later...

"Troll" - i am Troll for nearly all my lifetime. (since 1996), because I was resembling Troll's from Warcraft (Almost 2 meters height, almost 100 kilos weght, sharp features and long hairs, often plaited), but since then Ive cut hairs, stoped doing sports systematically and lost weight because of it. However nickname still with me.

(Then "avatar" was cut some people tried to give me nickname "Navi", but I kept my "Troll" nickname)

"Hungry" - I just was hungry at the moment of registration, sooth to say Im almost always hungry :)

P.S. Ofc I wasn't 2 meters height at 1996 (i was young then) but I was still bigest in my company.

Edited by HungryTroll

Ah, a thread I can participate in!

Well, I've gone through something like four usernames so far, so I'll list 'em here.

2008: Internet is discovered. First year is spent hidden, observing the natives.

2009: I decide to explore deeper in this strange new land. First username 'Krilos' is created.

2010: 'Krilos' is lengthened to 'Krilos26' due to complications.

2010: 'Krilos26' is abandoned entirely, and replaced with 'TessHKM'

2011: 'TessHKM' is shortened to 'TessHM'

2012: 'TessHM' is dropped in favor of 'Lord Lemon', in honor of a Steam group endeavor (in co-operation with King Kiwi, Sir Strawberry, and Prince Pineapple).

2012: Steam endeavour is officially recognised as a failure, and 'TessHM' returns as my universal username.

As for why this username, I just like the way it sounds.

Edited by TessHM

"Him I need a new username..."

*sees a boat*... *sees a hacker botting in maplestory*

boat... bot

Boahty

Bohtting

Bohtty.

done.

dffewiheihoroefophfewnpoefwjpoefwonpefwohpefwopfewonpefwopefonpfewwwwwwwwwwwwnpoweffff               iofsensdni3h932 h39h2h932h93f2 h093fh093f h9f3h093fh90 fh09 3h09 h09 3 h093fj wqd90qdwy0932 8y32 y3r2y3r2 yr32 y9 3r2y93r2 y093r29y0 3 r32 iho hio efwhio ehio efwiho efwiho

Edited by tacokid247