Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

This is the first time I'm using this username. I just have a desperately overwhelming urge to fly. Oh uh, it mostly just originates from me trying to find a name that wouldn't be taken. I feel like this is already in the danger zone as it is. I'm sure if I had to use this name anywhere else, I would have to start changing letters to numbers and adding smily faces in bizarre places.

Well, it's an odd story. I was playing a game on Marvel vs Capcom (the original one) via netplay. One of the players said that I fought pretty random, like a AI in the game itself (which makes no sense, now that I think about it.) The character I was using was Strider Hiryu.

Ninja (Strider Hiryu)

CPU (would mean computer, though it means something else entirely.)

Damn, some of these people have origin stories like the Batman O.o. I just liked Drive, didn't find a Driver OC, so I decided to make that.. After I did that I decided I should take up the alias XD.. Well, my uncreative tirade is over.

Vulpes? I've been Vulpes, like, forever. Well, it started out when I found about the furry fandom. I liked foxes (How original!) and not knowing a vixen was a female fox that was it... After the forum I was Vixen shut off I found the scientific classification for a red fox, ending in Vulpes Vulpes, so I went as that and it spread everywhere. I am known by many names but Vulpes and Vulpy are my primary names.

My username was created back in the days of Adventure Quest!

I believe yozer was a term for user but im not sure, i cant really remember ^^

and the 247 is the phrase for 24 hours 7 days a week.

It was also part of a name of a website i used to go on a lot and it sounded kewl so it stuck.

Well, my username originates from when I was getting my email address a few years ago. I asked my brother what he thought I should use. He suggested seb_macahan for it, but I didn't like the spelling so I changed it to seb_mcayon. And I've used it ever since...

My name is username is Retden, which consists two words:

"Ret": a word for centipede.

"Den": a color.

All of them are in my language.

I thought it'd like an original and awesome name. So yeah.

Edited by Retden

Well..

"Coco" comes from my long-time nickname Cocodrillo (first appearance 5 years ago, when I gave this nickname to my hunter), and people tend to shorten the names into 4-5 characters so I ended up as Coco.

I wanted to add something to add poniness... At first I took "Sun-chosen", but early I changed it to "Suntouched". Simply, I wanted to pick something with the Sun. I guess.. Mainly because I was called "My Sun" by my nearest and dearest.

Edited by Cocodrillo

I had recently beaten Mass Effect 3 and was watching some ponies. I had come to the decision that Twilight Sparkle is best pony and I had always thoight that Tali'Zorah and Garrus from Mass Effect were some of the best characters ever in a video game. I thought "Huh, I need an original and creative username to profess my love for both Twilight and Mass Effect." I eventually came up with Twilie'Zorah vas Harmony (instead of Tali'Zorah vas Normandy). That name doesn't exactly fit, so I shortened it up to just Twilie'Zorah.

For this new name, I took it after the concept of a ponified version of Devin Townsend, during his days with Strapping Young Lad. That iconic skullet and psychotic personality was attractive enough for kids who needed anger, and I decided to create the moniker Skullet Pony. But not without some pimpin'.

After getting a request completed by PeachPalatte (The Avatar) and creating not only a background for my profile but a signature, I finally glossed myself up to finally take the name Skullet Pony.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my last name...

Wait. Is it safe for me to say my last name here? I don't see why not... I shouldn't really worry about it...

"Asbury"

*Knock on the door* "Oh, one sec. Gotta answer that"

*Gunshots*

But, no, really. My last name is Asbury. A few of my friends were rhyming their last names with anything they could, and happen to come across mine. The result was "Raspberry". The "32" part just happened to be a good number for me.

The cool part is, a lot of people call me by Raspberry. I'm used to it. I still have plenty of other nicknames, such as Jorgy, Razzleberry (-_-), Jorgina, Avon (Long story... I would tell you, but it would take up a lot of room.).

And a lot of people on the Minecraft server I administrate call me Razzinberry, or Rasarerry (?), or just Raisin...

The server members are a weird bunch, but fun nonetheless.

I saw this picture one day and thought, "Wow, that's really cute." So, I got two signatures made, and put that picture as my avatar. As you can clearly see, it's Pinkie Pie and Berry Punch. So, that was the day I became..... Berry Pie!

I made my username about 3-4 years ago when I joined xbox live. It was going to be Mini Moose which is a character from Invader Zim but I miss spelled it and so my name was MuniMoose. There was a Time were I had changed it but I returned to it and it has stuck ever seens.

Kodan derives from the name of one of my favorite bands, 'The Kodan Armada'. They were a emo violence/screamo act of the earlier 2000s. They broke up sadly, but their music is still superb.

I am a very uncreative and lazy person, so my user name is Music Chart Fan because that's what I am. By far, I spend most of my free time looking up Billboard music singles charts and looking up music which hit those charts.

I also figured I should have an avatar, but again, being uncreative and lazy, I figured that since I look up Billboard charts, that I would just stick a Billboard logo there.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I love roller coasters and my last name is Crutchfield...so I thought it had a nice ring to it. I also use it for my youtube account, and basically everything else.

Dusty Soul, I saw a box of dusty jazz cd's in my dad's room. This is what gave me the idea. Also my love for Classic-rock music helped as a deciding factor.

• Brohoof 1