mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Slub was something that cmae in to my head one day, I looked it up and No one in google search results had used it, not a single person :3 and the 77 came from some sites require you to have a number in your name, and 77 draws no attention to it self :)

• 2 weeks later...

The people up here call me Cyborg for reasons unknown. It stuck pretty well with me, so I cherished it. This is the first time I use it on a forum. I'm thinking of using it on Slighly Damned forums too, if you ever see me there.

As for the "Sir". It's quite dandy, is it not?

Vex3d is a name I use for gaming. I started using the name "Vextor" in Quake 3 until I realized "vex" was actually a real word.

Hmm. I got my Username a while back. back in my WoW hay day, when I played everyday, 5 hours a day kinda thing. I wanted to make a warrior but I couldn't think of a name, So I looked else where for inspiration and I got it at my cousins house, he had made a character for like Soulcaliber or something and he called it Sprixx, I asked if he minded if I used it for my warrior and he thought it was a cool idea. The Lord part came because apparently someone else really liked the name Sprixx and started using it EVERYWHERE, so to show I was a cut above every other Sprixx floating around out there I went with the noble title of Lord.

A long time ago when I was trying to make my first email account, every name I tried was taken.

So out of frusteration and Randomness I just said "I BET NO ONE HAS JAWMUNCHER"!

Why I put those 2 words togethre is beyond me, but as I had thought it indeed wasn't taken.

I use it just about everywhere I go since it's always available.

• Brohoof 3

The "super" because i like mario, stuff thats super, and gaming, The "pony" cause this is a pony forum (on other websites i am known as supermariolinux) and the "linux" part for you guessed it, because i love linux, and love messin with it, and i want to advocate about it, and would love to let people know it exists!

It's a reference to The Matrix, one of my personal favorite films. "There is no spoon" is a line uttered twice in the movie; 303 was the room in which the movie began (with Trinity running from the Agents) and ended (where Neo discovered his powers as The One; technically it was in the hallway outside of the room, but the room number was still significant).

• Brohoof 1

Used to be somerandomguy999. Picked it for its literal meaning; I was some random guy who happened to join whatever community I came across.

Then thegamer4682. I was a gamer. I liked even numbers. Out comes this.

Now it's Midnight. Came up with this around midnight. Luna is best pony. ;) Don't think I have to say much more.

Ok, my story for the usernames I used...

First, on the Nintendo NSider Forums (when it was cool and it had an RP board with general chat) I used to be known by "ZeldaFan998" because I was a mega Zelda maniac back then, and I was a child...

Next when I joined GameFAQs, I went with "SuperGamer111" due to my mind being set for gaming, I decided not to use "ZeldaFan998" and try something just for general gaming... That was how I came up with that username.

Also, I used to join Sonic fansites and named myself "TailsFan(insert year here)" due to my mind being tuned to trying to fit with the site I was on :P Even though SuperGamer111 was a general username I used on most gaming sites from then on.

Finally we get to me as "Electrobolt"... Need I say it? Same mindset, but this time, it was based on my Ponysona I created... Yeah, my mind was set for trying to fit in with the website's theme... But what can I say? I at least TRIED thinking about what to name my Ponysona :P

Anyways yeah... That's my story