Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Alien Celestia and Luna feat. Star Swirl the Bearded

Silly Druid

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Do you pop into Ponyville or Canderlot to see or check in on Fluttershy and the others?

No, I'm sitting in my dimension all the time, doing nothing (just kidding).

On 1/19/2021 at 6:08 PM, PawelS said:

No, I'm sitting in my dimension all the time, doing nothing (just kidding).

Celestia and Luna,

I know you gave Twilight and Spike the amulet to raise the Sun and Moon, but, do you two missing raising the Sun and Moon sometimes? Just asking.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 1/21/2021 at 3:39 AM, Brainstorm said:

Celestia and Luna,

I know you gave Twilight and Spike the amulet to raise the Sun and Moon, but, do you two missing raising the Sun and Moon sometimes? Just asking.

I don't miss raising the sun. After all these years it has become just a chore that I had to do every day. I enjoyed doing it at the Summer Sun Celebration every year though, it was really special.

I miss raising the moon. I did it for a much shorter time, actually my sister did it more times than me. But I understand we had to transfer that power to Twilight, in Equestria the control over celestial bodies is an attribute of the ruler.

6 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Celestia, do you still munch down on cake?

Well yes, I do enjoy a good cake from time to time during my retirement.

More like all the time. (giggles)

Luna, I'm mostly nocturnal, so I'm usually awake at night time and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you, I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Starswirl, how did you and the other Pillars of Equestria meet?

It was Stygian who brought us together, to save Equestria from the Sirens.

Edited by PawelS

44 minutes ago, PawelS said:

I don't miss raising the sun. After all these years it has become just a chore that I had to do every day. I enjoyed doing it at the Summer Sun Celebration every year though, it was really special.

I miss raising the moon. I did it for a much shorter time, actually my sister did it more times than me. But I understand we had to transfer that power to Twilight, in Equestria the control over celestial bodies is an attribute of the ruler.

I see.

1. So, you enjoy raising the sun during the Summer Sun Celebration?

2. I see. I know you and Celestia aren't rulers anymore, but, you still contribute to Equestria, you agree?

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Luna: What's the long-term plan for the amulet? I know Twilight already broke it once; what would happen if some future ruler broke it again, or if, for example, it was destroyed, lost, or stolen by a future enemy? Perhaps there should be a "backup" amulet or two, stored in an alternative location? Or maybe a program could be implemented to search for future rulers who don't need an amulet?

• Brohoof 1

On 1/22/2021 at 4:38 PM, Brainstorm said:

I see.

1. So, you enjoy raising the sun during the Summer Sun Celebration?

2. I see. I know you and Celestia aren't rulers anymore, but, you still contribute to Equestria, you agree?

1. Yes, I did. And now I enjoy the Festival of the Two Sisters, even if I don't raise the sun anymore.

2. We're always willing to give advice, if somepony asks for it.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:21 AM, abrony-mouse said:

A question for Starswirl. What was it like teaching Tia and Woona as fillies? :3 Who was the naughtiest?

Being a teacher was a new experience in my life. It was inspiring, especially when they asked questions I didn't think of myself. But sometimes it was quite exhausting. Celestia was misbehaving more often, Luna was a calm child.

On 1/23/2021 at 3:01 PM, DJSuits said:

Celestia and Luna: What's the long-term plan for the amulet? I know Twilight already broke it once; what would happen if some future ruler broke it again, or if, for example, it was destroyed, lost, or stolen by a future enemy? Perhaps there should be a "backup" amulet or two, stored in an alternative location? Or maybe a program could be implemented to search for future rulers who don't need an amulet?

I don't think there will be ponies who can raise the sun and moon easily, unless more aliens land in Equestria.

Even if the amulet gets broken again, the magic won't just disappear, it should be always possible to fix it. But stealing it can lead to problems indeed, I hope Twilight has a plan what to do in this case.

11 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Follow up question: what did you do when she was naughty? How can you punish an Alien Princess? 

By not giving her cake.

Oh yes, I remember that. How could you be so cruel to me? (smiles)

6 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

You are as cruel as your beard is long :p I take it cake was both carrot and stick.

What about Luna? What was her carrot/stick to get her to learn?

Luna didn't really need me to motivate her, being the younger sister she always struggled to be as good as Celestia when it comes to studying and magical abilities.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, PawelS said:

1. Yes, I did. And now I enjoy the Festival of the Two Sisters, even if I don't raise the sun anymore.

2. We're always willing to give advice, if somepony asks for it.

1. I'm glad you enjoy the Festival of the Two Sisters.

2. That's good you and Celestia give advice.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

A question for Luna now. You are starting a new Ogres and Oubliettes campaign. What character and alignment do you go with?

How do you know I like playing this game? My favorite class is Warlock, Lawful Neutral alignment.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

An eeeeldritch blaaaast kind of pony, I like it :)

So, how about you Celestia. If you were to play a campaign what character would you take?

I don't play this kind of games, they are for nerds like my sister. (smiles) But if I really had to choose, it would be a Paladin.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
19 hours ago, Flashlight23 said:

To: THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT!

What do you think of this picture?

I do not reckon Apple Bloom is supposed to become an alicorn princess. So it must be one of these "alternate universes" or yours.