Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tip of ur live

RainbowDashie

TIP: Don't go stand in front of Slayer, or any other metal band, because you can get pretty hurt. I myself broke a rib and everything above my hips hurts. And now, i'm exited to hear if something has hapened to you, fellow bronies and pegasisters.

(edited)

Well, today I went to Games Workshop and I got the Bee Gees greatest hits!

... Oh! And I sprained an ankle, once.

And that's what happened to me! The tips I gave here are; Games Workshop is overpriced, Bee Gees are awesome and double jumps are actually quite impossible, for me anyway.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone

Well, today I went to Games Workshop and I got the Bee Gees greatest hits!

... Oh! And I sprained an ankle, once.

And that's what happened to me! The tips I gave here are; Games Workshop is overpriced, Bee Gees are awesome and double jumps are actually quite impossible, for me anyway.

Yeah going into GW you have to be careful, however i'm a regular so xD i'm all good

Tip: Don't swallow 5 inch nails, it hurts.

Tip: Know how to stop before skiing down a mountain

Tip: Wear wrist-guards while skating when your 7 years old

Tip: When your cousin claims he'll break your finger consider the possibility that he actually will

Tip: don't get too excited before getting on an escalator - it can get... complicated.

Tip: don't try catch hockey balls with your face - you can lose teeth or get in a coma. They don't make a rule about that because they say it's common sense... Pfft

Tip: (this one is actualy useful) if a tooth is knocked out - stick it back in.

Tip: don't try tackle moving busses.

TIP: Don't go stand in front of Slayer, or any other metal band, because you can get pretty hurt. I myself broke a rib and everything above my hips hurts.

Posted Image

You're a genius. And I call bullshit on that "Every other Metal band" comment.

• Brohoof 1

Tip: If you really want to find the true meaning of life, you'll find it if you look for it. If you expect it to come to you without searching, it'll never be found.

Tip: Life has two great teachers; Wisdom and Consequences. If you don't learn from one, you will learn from the other. One can cost time and patience, while the other can cost an arm and a leg.

Protip: Use the Flamethrower Airblast to extinguish burning teammates.

• Brohoof 3

Tip: Learn how to be rational, especially in the midst of strong emotional confrontation.

Tip: Don't hold grudges for an extended period of time. Forgiveness is difficult, especially if the wound is fresh, but holding a grudge benefits no one, and revenge isn't all that sweet.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Tip: ALWAYS make sure you make a backup of your USB flash drive. They have a tendency to suddenly stop working, rendering the files on it unusable.

NOTE: It is possible to recover those files, if the hardware still works. Still, having a backup makes it a lot easier.