Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

You don't need that much amiibos, but the SSB series villager and isabelle can be used in NH however they can't be used as a campsite villager although you can use them to get posters. For me, I only have 1 amiibo which is in AC series, Celeste. I had a reason why I picked celeste amiibo is because that I wanted to use it for AC NL's puzzle league which is similar, but harder than Tetris attack / Panel De pon although the effect only increases the score. For NHs, I get her poster after leaving Harvey's island.

the sanrio characters are the amiibo only characters, but they're not released to the west yet although I may be thinking about getting them from japan if that were to be the case or chance. my brother is the only one that goes to japan so apparently he'll start asking me why I need them for although these sanrio characters were in pocket camp too, but no amiibo required to get them. It's probably sanrio event missions in pocket camp.

Anyway speaking of pocket camp, if you guys need pocket camp items in new horizons, give me a PM and i'll order for you however sending them as a gift will only limit up to 2 items sent and it'll take a total of 2 days get all of it however I can only give these pocket camp items for those that doesn't have the pocket camp DLC. The following pocket camp items you can get are OK motors sign, jacket, and cap, pocket modern, and vintage camper, market place decoration, fortune-cookie cart, campsite sign, and brake tapper. Just as a warning that the fortune-cookie cart doesn't have any functions like it would give you fortune cookies and get items off from it like in pocket camp and brake tapper is just a interactive furniture, but doesn't let you play the brake tapper mini-game like in pocket camp.

2 hours ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Animal Crossing just got real.

Catchy but morbid (especially given the title :sealed:)

I only caught a couple of familiar words and I knew what the title meant so I guess I have a basic idea of it (I’m learning French so I’m taking this as a learning opportunity). 

I must say that looking at it through an animation standpoint, it’s pretty well made! 

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Catchy but morbid (especially given the title :sealed:)

I only caught a couple of familiar words and I knew what the title meant so I guess I have a basic idea of it (I’m learning French so I’m taking this as a learning opportunity). 

I must say that looking at it through an animation standpoint, it’s pretty well made! 

I love that rapper, it's the only one I know that wear rainbow dash t-shirt :laugh:

My playtime is 130+ hours. That's more hours than I've played any game on the Switch. The closest being Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 105+ hours.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Ah. AC has overtaken fortnite which was 145. 😱

Right now for me, Animal Crossing is over 140 hours since playing as soon as it was officially released on Nintendo eShop. You apparently put more time into it.

Just now I finished paying my debt for my second floor. Now I can ask for a basement and start working on paying off my last loan. I plan to make my basement look like a total garbage place. I discovered some DIY recipes that use the trash you can fish out.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Right now for me, Animal Crossing is over 140 hours since playing as soon as it was officially released on Nintendo eShop. You apparently put more time into it.

Just now I finished paying my debt for my second floor. Now I can ask for a basement and start working on paying off my last loan. I plan to make my basement look like a total garbage place. I discovered some DIY recipes that use the trash you can fish out.

Trash recipes are available when you collect more of the trash. it's the same deal as collecting the eggs.

15 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

So, I just checked my hours played and its 150+ hours.. :sunbutt: 😱.. What's everyone else's play time? 

160+ hours! Whoo!

12 hours ago, Envy said:

My playtime is 130+ hours. That's more hours than I've played any game on the Switch. The closest being Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 105+ hours.

My longest play time is Zelda: Breath of the Wild! 375+ hours!

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Trash recipes are available when you collect more of the trash. it's the same deal as collecting the eggs.

I know that. I already found 10 trash related recipes

57 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

My longest play time is Zelda: Breath of the Wild! 375+ hours!

I had that game since Switch Launch day in March 2017 and my playtime is 265 hours. My Hero Path, which records up to 200 hours of moving around the Overworld, doesn't yet fill the entire green seek bar on the bottom of the Map screen, so I'm guessing it doesn't record being in shrines, Divine Beasts, Hyrule Castle, or maybe even just standing around?

You got BotW when and got that many hours?! I'm impressed.

Anyway, I shall soon be working over the next few weeks raising 2.5 million bells to pay out the loan for the basement

EDITED: I have my answer. The voting is closed

Which of these 2 house color schemes should I go with? Vote with the reaction please. Focus on the house on the left and not the palette on the right

This first one below, react with Teacup

FB_IMG_1587308313580.thumb.jpg.7c9864b0439e6917437c25f5000957a5.jpg

The second one, react with a brohoof

FB_IMG_1587308296263.thumb.jpg.3f7fa591e4446870373532e7f598bad1.jpg

Quoted comments will be ignored

• Brohoof 2

I'm at over 100 hours; it's not being more specific than that on my profile :/

That being said, I just woke up at 5:47am US Eastern time, switch on Animal Crossing, and lo and behold:  Isabelle says there's going go be a meteor shower on my island!   Anyone want to turn that into a party?  We'd need to hammer out what times I'd have my switch open for friends; I'm in the USA's Eastern time zone.

My friend code is SW-3161-5667-6320

30 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I'm at over 100 hours; it's not being more specific than that on my profile :/

That being said, I just woke up at 5:47am US Eastern time, switch on Animal Crossing, and lo and behold:  Isabelle says there's going go be a meteor shower on my island!   Anyone want to turn that into a party?  We'd need to hammer out what times I'd have my switch open for friends; I'm in the USA's Eastern time zone.

My friend code is SW-3161-5667-6320

I’d love to, but it’ll be my work week for another two days. I pretty much can’t do anything but go home and sleep during work weeks.

You don't need a friend code to go to each other's or that person's island. All you need is a dodo code to get the person's island you want to go to as long as the host gives you the dodo code however the dodo codes will be renewed every time you host. That's how I invited ShadOBabe here to my island to get the outfits I needed to register in the catalog in exchange for fruits she needed.

If you guys are planning on trading items, give away extra recipes you don't need, and/or have visitors like saharah, flik, C.J, and celeste, you can ask us around here. As of visitors go, well if you want to us to come to visit and talk to them as needed, we can. Usually the most popular visits is celeste since people tend to get the recipes off from her. As I said in the last post about the multiplayer, we have to leave the island manually without using the minus (or the select in some cases) button after you're done with the visit to avoid the save data corruption issue until the next patch comes. well hopefully for the best since we got a patch coming up and able to fix that issue sooner or later.

It has rained in my town and CJ is in town until tomorrow morning at 5. this could be my chance to get a lot of rare fishes that could be worth a lot of money selling to CJ at 50% more bells than the Nook Twins offer for said fish