Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

Did you manage to get K.K. to come visit? Once he does you can get the terraforming app and start working on developing pathways.

I sure did! I also got tricked by Redd's fake artwork and got some Nook Miles for it.

Edited by Magic Note

26 minutes ago, Magic Note said:

I sure did! I also got tricked by Redd's fake artwork and got some Nook Miles for it.

LOL! There’s guides if you need them. But the Nook Miles are good! XD

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Magic Note said:

Unlike past games, you can take a closer look. You just need to spot the tells that say this painting is a fake

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I think i did something EXTREMELY brash and really lacking of foresight in regards to the game and im nervous about never taking it back. :( 

What was that? (You can send a message if you don’t want to post it here.)

17 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

What was that? (You can send a message if you don’t want to post it here.)

I deleted ACNH from the Switch. The data is still intact, but access to it is non-existant. Now im considering getting my own Nintendo Online subscription and downloading my own copy of ACNH, but that may mean either starting from scratch or some other weird mess of data and whatnot since im in a family share plan with my brother’s account. 

This game only cemented my idea that im a worthless subordinate doomed to follow what others say and get reprimanded for trying to do something i want to do for once. If i wanted to feel like that, i wouldnt be playing Animal Crossing.....I’d stick to my real life. 

Well if you want it that way, then we won't stop you. I stopped playing WW for boring reason(s) and CF for lost data. I lost my CF data due to my wii system being repaired so apparently recoveries aren't possible at this point since I worked hard for my money and furnitures over the stalk market and not to mention the other stuff I had on my town.

Well, my turnip prices won't get an juicier; I've queued to sell them on an island with a 348 price---I figure the crowd will be more manageable at 348 than at huge numbers like 500-600:

image.thumb.png.60c9cacf6446a3be3b7347795ae825e7.png

Edited by HereComesTom
forgot context

(edited)

Hey, an update on my turnip prices, I've gone up again this morning to 196. So my afternoon price will be 200-600. (hopefully closer to 600) 

Edit.. Turnip price is 329. If anyone would like to sell. Let me know 🙂

Edited by Harii Moxxiie

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

My island is selling for 329 this afternoon.. If anyone wants to sell drop a message 🙂

Dang. I already sold mine for 130 bells this week. It.was a profit, but not as big as it could have been

Well selling your turnips may depend on the situation you're in or in terms of your schedule. My friend bought turnips and she couldn't sell her turnips on time due to her schedule. I had to help her pay off her home loan since there are no rewards for depositing a lot of money to ABD. it would've been nice if we had ABD as a part of a nookphone app so we don't have to walk back to the resident services and deposit money. Apparently she wanted to do the cornering the stalk market nook miles goal(s)

Usually high turnip price may happen around Wednesday-Friday. I do see a lot of ppl asking for high turnip price on Monday at the earliest, but it's not possible to get a high turnip price that early within the week(s). They need to be patient enough to start the search.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Hey, an update on my turnip prices, I've gone up again this morning to 196. So my afternoon price will be 200-600. (hopefully closer to 600) 

Edit.. Turnip price is 329. If anyone would like to sell. Let me know 🙂

Man, I wish I knew this earlier. I had to sell mine for 61 bells cause I won’t be able to sell tomorrow cause I’ll be away from the Switch. My prices were pretty bad this week :/

4 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

My island is selling for 329 this afternoon.. If anyone wants to sell drop a message 🙂

Is there a way to get to your town through friend codes or do I need to get internet access again? I think I have just enough for a one month subscription.

21 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Man, I wish I knew this earlier. I had to sell mine for 61 bells cause I won’t be able to sell tomorrow cause I’ll be away from the Switch. My prices were pretty bad this week :/

Is there a way to get to your town through friend codes or do I need to get internet access again? I think I have just enough for a one month subscription.

I think you'll need a subscription, even with friend codes 🙄

On 4/30/2020 at 11:33 AM, Deerie said:

Does anyone have japan theme items / diy I can get? 🌸

I have this? 

1588354395388496540017963686585.jpg

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

There's a limit of 300 ppl on your friend list max so you have to think twice on how many people you want to add and remove those that are inactive. it would be best to go with the dodo code if you want to visit that particular island. Your friend code will be displayed on your profile's page in the home menu and yes, you do need internet access as usual, but to play online, you need the online service subscription.

Anyway I hope you guys did your may day tour. you wanna be careful with the worn axe since that tool lasts for 1 tree so you have to be careful with that. you wanna look at some walkthrough videos if you get stuck.

Also some new insects and fish came in. You wanna be careful with the scorpions. it almost scared me when I was looking for catfish.

• Brohoof 1