Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

1 hour ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

make sure you don't miss your morning price. It will definitely go down from in the afternoon, and that would suck 

Just sold my turnip stash.  I walked away from Nook's with over 2 million bells; I had to go to the bank before I could open my gate for friends!

Today is turning out great; an excellent, excellent 516 bells per turnip!  Just opened the gate, and I've got friends hopping on as I type this!

29 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I'm queued on turnip.exchange right now---I had three friends make a total of 8 trips between them during the first hour, so now I'm opening it up:

https://turnip.exchange/island/8b563346

Please keep it up for a few more minutes! I'm doing a trade right now

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Envy said:

Please keep it up for a few more minutes! I'm doing a trade right now

I'm keeping it up until noon USA Eastern time!  So you have over two hours as of the time I'm typing this. 

And for some reason, the queue is short---much shorter than I'd expected.  Less than 4 people!

The problem with that turnip exchange site is that a lot of unwanted people may come and sell their turnips and you can't end the session due to that crash and save data corruption bug and glitches if they go afk on your island and you have to make these people leave the island manually unless you're making things private for this forums and thread. The most asked question is that if you're willing to time travel back to help other people out.

Just now, HereComesTom said:

I'm keeping it up until noon USA Eastern time!  So you have over two hours as of the time I'm typing this. 

And for some reason, the queue is short---much shorter than I'd expected.  Less than 4 people!

Yeah, I want to get in that queue before it gets too long, but I don't want to clog it up.

My name will be Harmonie on there.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

The problem with that turnip exchange site is that a lot of unwanted people may come and sell their turnips and you can't end the session due to that crash and save data corruption bug and glitches if they go afk on your island and you have to make these people leave the island manually unless you're making things private for this forums and thread. The most asked question is that if you're willing to time travel back to help other people out.

I must've lucked out, since none of that happened to me this morning.  Between tips and selling my own turnips, I ended up making about 5 and a half million bells, 17 nook miles tickets, a Mush Lamp, copies of a piano and a jukebox for my Nook Shopping catalog, and a DIY recipe for a bamboo noodle slide!

And on top of all of that, I was in an online meeting at work while having Animal Crossing going, and I still totally nailed my part of the presentation!

The only buzzkill was someone who came in at 11:59am; she just barely missed the deadline...

9 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

607 bells per turnip is a rare price. I haven't seen anyone who hit that price before.

I had over that price on my 2nd week

(edited)
5 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I must've lucked out, since none of that happened to me this morning.  Between tips and selling my own turnips, I ended up making about 5 and a half million bells, 17 nook miles tickets, a Mush Lamp, copies of a piano and a jukebox for my Nook Shopping catalog, and a DIY recipe for a bamboo noodle slide!

And on top of all of that, I was in an online meeting at work while having Animal Crossing going, and I still totally nailed my part of the presentation!

The only buzzkill was someone who came in at 11:59am; she just barely missed the deadline...

I havent had any bad experiences with turnip exchange either.. Most people are so generous when visiting. We've had my bf's island open all afternoon, and had no issues 😊

Edited by Harii Moxxiie
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah that's the other downside part is that I don't visit people's islands if they charge a lot like selling turnips such as 99k bells, NMTs, and some others per trip. That's why I keep my promise not to charge people to sell turnips at my island if I have a high, but tips and donations are allowed and/or I can let them to keep the money they made in case if they need it.

• Brohoof 1

Does anybody have the right giant deer half? I keep finding the left side but need the right to finish something before the museum! >~<

@KirbyFluttershy I made a Pokémon one with mew, but maybe I’ll try a mlp one o: it somehow didn’t pop in my mind before lol

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking for left megalo side to complete the fossil section of the museum and the fossil catalog, but it's kind of rare to get and it's the last fossil piece i'm gonna need. Sometimes these items are always the last thing I need

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Did anyone else complete the Stamp Rally? It only took me a couple of minutes. I thought it could’ve been a little more exciting, but I liked getting all the plaques. How about you guys?

Yeah it was fine.. Just sucks that you don't get any other rewards, they stay the same.. So what's the incentive for replaying the Stamp Rally? 

8 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

@DeerieI might have one let me check my storage later. I have loads of unasessed fossils too. 

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I'm looking for left megalo side to complete the fossil section of the museum and the fossil catalog, but it's kind of rare to get and it's the last fossil piece i'm gonna need. Sometimes these items are always the last thing I need

I have left side and can check the unassed for the right side 

Edit... I still don't have the right side. Sorry 

Edited by Harii Moxxiie
  • Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

Yeah it was fine.. Just sucks that you don't get any other rewards, they stay the same.. So what's the incentive for replaying the Stamp Rally? 

Edit... I still don't have the right side. Sorry 

Can you replay it?

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Can you replay it?

Yes it runs from the 18th to 23rd(?) you can play it daily. 

16 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I kind of imagined if you guys made some sort of MLP related flag design, but that's a tough part to do or pull off like ponyville, and crystal empire flags.

I made my flag relevant to my island name... I do kinda wish I called my island something mlp related tho 😢.

However I did spend about an hour deciding on my island name 😂

I didn't make my flag design. The thing about my flag design is the color palettes so I had to get one off from a code after I searched for it. It was an easy decision for me to name my town / island. the ones I had were chosen by best color palette used like in gamecube and wild world's. I don't have that much patterns to share around here so you guys won't get much from me.

That's pretty much tough to name an island that's MLP related though.

2 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

The megalo left side is what i'm missing so far so I dunno if you want anything to trade for it. What I do have are celeste's poster, and pocket camp items. Just as a warning that the posters and the pocket camp items can't be added to your catalog once acquired. celeste's poster can only be acquired if you have a celeste amiibo, used it on harv's island and photopia, and left harv's island.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I didn't make my flag design. The thing about my flag design is the color palettes so I had to get one off from a code after I searched for it. It was an easy decision for me to name my town / island. the ones I had were chosen by best color palette used like in gamecube and wild world's. I don't have that much patterns to share around here so you guys won't get much from me.

The megalo left side is what i'm missing so far so I dunno if you want anything to trade for it. What I do have are celeste's poster, and pocket camp items. Just as a warning that the posters and the pocket camp items can't be added to your catalog once acquired. celeste's poster can only be acquired if you have a celeste amiibo, used it on harv's island and photopia, and left harv's island.

I'm open to trade/catalog. I'm only looking for these 2 things atm. I happy to just give it to you if you don't have them. 

Screenshot_20200521_232432.jpg

31 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

My New Leaf one is PonyTown :ButtercupLaugh:

My Switch one though is Turtleland and I made a turtle flag. The flag looks alright but eventually I ran out of colors. If anyone wants to see a picture later let me know.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

You can sell all the extra plaques for money