Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does playing video games make one a loser?

Muffinnz

If you're enjoying yourself, that sounds like a win to me.

Maybe those people feel pressured to behave and act a certain way, and thus don't play video games despite wanting to. If that's the case, they're the real losers.

Edited by Dark Rider

Since the elementary school there always were at least a couple of dudes in my class who enjoy games as much as I do. So, I think you just met wrong people, I bet guys who harassed you had a range of interest ending in gym, cars and girls. I mean if you really enjoy gaming, you will find your people sooner or later, I know there's a guy on YT who found really pretty girlfriend because he was reviewing Skyrim mods

• Brohoof 3

Of course not, no more than playing any sport or non-video game makes you a loser. Generalizations like that are never correct anyway, there's always exceptions. But the vast majority of people I know who play video games aren't losers.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:53 AM, Muffinnz said:

Iv been called a loser in the past because I enjoy video games

Before 2010, I think so. Then AGDQ happened, and now gaming is completely okay and actually beneficial!

People that play video games professionally can get a lot of money. People that just play video games keeps the industry going. Anyone else that enjoys video games (like me) are technical nerds. I am a nerd, not a loser. :dash: