Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mafia: Night 1

Lostwanderer

(edited)

The changelings have attacked, and it's up to you to save princess Celestia and rescue her from queen Chrysalis, but you are fully aware that not all of you are ponies.

General tips and acroynms

FoS:Figner of suspicion, pointing this at someone is just saying you're suspicious of them for whatever reason, helps if you give one.

WIFOM: Wine in front of me, this is taken from the movie, the princess' bride , the scene where the guy has two glasses of wine, one of which is posioned and he has to choose which one it it, but they keep going back and forth saying, you knew i would do that and that i would think that you knew i knew about you knowing about what i'd do, so you...etc, i can't really make it any clearer, watch the movie if you ahve to.

If you are going to vote for someone to lynch them

please use bold letters and the're entire username example

Vote:Lostwanderer

Vote:No lynch

Unvote

I will not accept, incomplete usernames or non bold votes.

Do not edit your posts, this is the biggest Nono, if you made a spelling mistake or failed to vote properly, feel free to double post.

Do not directly quote the PM i've sent you, you may paraphrase it if there are enough votes on you to warrent a claim(when you claim who you are, this is generally when i player has 5 or more votes on them).

Inorder to get my attention for a request or updated vote count, please adress all requests with

Mod:

The most important rule of all is to have fun, remeber, what happens inside this game stays inside this game, you may not talk about it anywhere else or pm with other player regarding the game(mafia have an exception but may onyl do this during the night phase).

Now, if you have gotten your PM, please post here with

/confirm

No other posts my be placed until then.

P.S. this isn't a role play game, jus keep that in mind.

People not part of this game are not allowed to post in here.

Side note, all roels were determined with random.org

Day 1

Alive

Chill Mists(Chilly)

NevermorePinkazoid

ADashOfRainbow

Evilshy

Gigacat

The Awesome One

Whiteshade

DylanKLJ

Miles Rarity EdgeworthKohta

Staticthor Draconus

Pinkie_D_Pie

Cammie827

Dead

Royal guard-Townie NPC-Thrown of a cliff-pregame

Changling-Mafia Goon-thrown off a cliff-pregame

Khota-Tiny Wish-Townie Tracker

Edited by Lostwanderer

Nevermore and miles rarity edgworth have 48 hours to confirm or i shall be replacing them, also remeber to post in the thread with content at least once every 72 hours.

/confirm

Could i please ask you to refrain from changing your display name throught the game? It just makes thigns less confusing, you may be forgiven this tiem though. (This goes for all other players as well(It's an obvious statement but i need to say it anyway)).

(edited)

Nevermore and miles rarity edgworth have 48 hours to confirm or i shall be replacing them, also remeber to post in the thread with content at least once every 72 hours.

Could i please ask you to refrain from changing your display name throught the game? It just makes thigns less confusing, you may be forgiven this tiem though. (This goes for all other players as well(It's an obvious statement but i need to say it anyway)).

Ok, sorry about that. I didn't plan on changing it again.

EDIT: I changed it back

Edited by DylanKLJ

This still happening?

Yes. I also think this should be placed in the Roleplay section, as you are taking on the role of a character. Just my thoughts.

Yes. I also think this should be placed in the Roleplay section, as you are taking on the role of a character. Just my thoughts.

I talked to mod about this, this is technically a game and not a roleplay game, the whole you are a character really dosent effect in game play, it's just a nice bonus really.

If the other two dont respond within the enxt 24 hours i will be hunting down replacments.

I talked to mod about this, this is technically a game and not a roleplay game, the whole you are a character really dosent effect in game play, it's just a nice bonus really.

Ah, ok. I understand now.

I love how just the confirm phase is taking days.

usually the game can move alot smoother, if more games after this one are run, it should be alot easier.

okay the 72 hours are up, 20 mins off but yeah, So Pinkazoid will be replacing Nevermore and miles rarity edgeworth will be replaced asap, if you're intrested PM or something

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, with all that commotion over, Let the game commence, remeber to post at least every48-72 hours, or i will poke you, failure to post over 5 days will result in me looking for a replacement, if you get to me before i find one and have an addequette reason, you be allowed to continue, just cos i'm the GM dosen't mean i'm unreasonable.

If you have questions regarding how the game is played, i will answer them if i believe they are nessecary, Also

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS

You may begin posting, with 12 alive it's 7 votes to lynch.

Edited by Lostwanderer

I don't even trust myself. Lynch Evilshy.

I've never been one for lynching on day one. Nothing has happened yet :/