Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM characters you like, but wouldn’t if they were a real person?

Miss

Twilight seems to find the best in people and uses it (which is not the best feeling by the way), her nerdiness is annoying. I'm certainly impressed by her effort into forming schedules, but sometimes this obsession becomes horribly wrong. I just think I'm not the type for Twilight and I'm gonna be this one pony which doesn't want to be her friend. Although I adore her rational attitude 

For bff, that's Aplejack for sure (because we're alike). I value sincerety the most and can be stubborn at times. 

Edited by Hulvlan01cl

Sassy Saddles :sassy:

I don't really understand her as a design, being introduced so late, and being like some kind of a villain for one episode. Having her as a real person would be even worse, so I guess I can like her in the show at least!

From the main 6, I think I would get along with FS the most, AJ probably too. I know a couple people like Rarity and I don't really get along with them so probably not her. I would love to get along with twilight but it will be hard to keep up with her intelegance and all perfectionism. I will be on neutral terms with pinkie and dash, pp is too energetic for me but I really can't dislike her, while RD is arguably my favorite character it won't be easy too keep up with her impetiance and I doubt we will have a lit to talk about not to mention how stubborn she can be. 

I will clearly not get along well with trixie and discord, to much ego for me to have a normal conversation. 

Lightning dust is obviously too dangerous, suri is too manipulative and backstabbing to trust(although I love her accent), sombra as well with all his attention seeking and selfishness. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, EpicEnergy said:

It would probably be Discord, I love him as a characters, though he gets annoying sometimes, but if he was a real person I would really dislike him.

I believe you only after you have seen all Star Trek The Next Generation episodes (they are on Netflix). That's where you find the humanized version, called Q. And Q is the best!

• Brohoof 1