Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

98Twilight523

(edited)

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UelcmN8mFQ[/media]

I'm pretty sure that this is a troll video.

1. He seems to be purposefully swithcing character names.

2. He says he shut off the first episode before he had finished. It bothers me to no end when someone says that, and most bronies I know feel the same way.

3. Insults to bronies.

4. Insults Derpy.

But maybe this is real, I'm not sure... any thoughts?

EDIT- Oh yeah, he also says MLP must be taken off the air to save Family Guy

Edited by 98Twilight523
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I only watched about five seconds of it 98Twilight523, so I can't really comment on the video itself, but what you said above I guess he is what you consider a troll. But then again if he wasn't trolling, he would be merely expressing his dislike for the show.

Everything is a mattter of preference, not everything is liked by everyone and not everyone is hated by everyone. I personly think Futurama is the best show ever, but I know not everyone is gonna agree with my opinion.

Edited by Rush

(edited)

He's either a troll or a closet brony purposely messing his facts up so he can either make himself sound less familiar with the show so it takes off the suspicion that he's a possible brony or because he wants to give people the wrong idea. My question is, who in the hell pronounces it "Darpy"? "WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T EXIST?????" Um... because it's a show. All of the characters don't exist.

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

First off, he obviously recorded this with some kind of high quality toothbrush. Why would you even take it seriously?

Second, it is a troll. The video sounds like some guy wanted to be cool and rushed a video together and his reasons are just stupid ~ Family Guy is the best he could come up with? Why would that get taken off for this? Its definitely not going to get replaced by it. And if it did get taken down, then it would because of another mature show.

Troll. Pure and simple.

• Brohoof 2

Troll, idiot, who cares what they are? Don't feed the parapsrites, they're gonna hate irrationally no matter what you do. They want to spend their time looking up and making videos about things they hate when they could be looking up things they like, that's their choice to waste their time. Let's not do the same :3

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Yeah, this guy is a troll. I heard a little of the video, and then I had to stop. I couldn't stand to listen to the horrid noise coming from my speakers, so I just stopped watching it.

This is an insult to trolls. He is a complete idiot, and im sure that he only made this video because his "manly" friends pressured him not to be a brony anymore. But im sure that at night he stays up watching my little pony for hours on end. once again, id like to say: IDIOT

(edited)

I'd like to see that pancake he calls a computer that he used to upload this video

Also, he's a massive idiot.

Edited by ASpark

He's one of those kids that think that they can take down something just by getting 3 of his retarded friends and making a videos.

Family guy and Jersey shore, that was the giveaway that this guy is obviously failing at trolling

Looks like he just wanted to troll and annoy people. He succeeded looking at the dislikes. Don't worry, he'll see our side soon enough.....sooooon.

So that's why my rope is missing... :huh: