Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I from russia!

Petrograd Capital

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Initially, I sat on the Russian-brony forums, but after that I developed an interest in foreign forums.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Exactly ten years ago, I watched the first season of MLP. Exactly ten years ago, I became a fan of MLP, and later on, a member of the Russian brony community.

Hello! My name is Dmitry, I'm from Russia, St. Petersburg. I am a Russian armor, a fan of the animated series itself ... I really want to visit forums where they do not speak my language, although they speak English. When creating this topic, I was guided by the fact that, perhaps, someone may have questions related to my home country (Russia). Ask. I will answer)

Edited by corvette
  • Brohoof 7

Awesome. You speak English better than many people in my own country. I can't help but read your post in a Russian accent. :ButtercupLaugh: All the Russians I have met have been cool. What kinds of old video games can you find there? How about old movies?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Rebel Brony 42 said:

Потрясающие. Вы говорите по-английски лучше, чем многие люди в моей стране. Не могу не прочитать твой пост с русским акцентом. : ButtercupLaugh:Все русские, которых я встречал, были классными. Какие старые видеоигры можно там найти? А как насчет старых фильмов?

Old video games... ohhhhh.... Call of Duty, Battlefield - the most common. Old movies - Russian people don't have a wide variety of old films due to the USSR were all films were of the same type and boring (

5 minutes ago, You said:

Добро пожаловать на эти самые форумы! Вы готовы ... подвезти?

большой (3) .png

:ты с ума сошел:

Let's go! Why not?! :coco:

Edited by corvette
  • Brohoof 2

What is the oldest video game you can find, in shops. Are there a lot of game or movie shops? I remember the Wall coming down and the collapse of the USSR. I rememeber those Cold War movies. I would like to collect unique Russian games if there are any.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rebel Brony 42 said:

Какую самую старую видеоигру вы можете найти в магазинах. Много ли магазинов игр или фильмов? Я помню падение Стены и распад СССР. Я помню те фильмы о холодной войне. Хотелось бы собрать уникальные русские игры, если они есть.

I'm not very fond of this. But if you're talking about the oldest game, then this is definitely a stalker)

Are there a lot of game or movie shops? - If you're talking about cassettes / discs, etc., then no. For this we have online stores like steam and other sites. There're practically no counters with all this.

24 minutes ago, corvette said:

Old movies - Russian people don't have a wide variety of old films due to the USSR were all films were of the same type and boring

I like Операция „Ы“. I have watched it a few times, but it is still funny to me.

• Brohoof 1

Доброго времени суток

I am always amazed at the international reach MLPForums has and how this show has brought all sorts of people together. 

At the last Bronycon, we had some vendors from Russia. Bought some music from them. You guys have some good MLP rocks bands over there. Even the first Brony rock band, Przewalski's Ponies. 

Spoiler

Надеюсь, вам понравится ваше пребывание!

6 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@ корвет

Привет, новый русский. Вы согласны, если я сделаю шутку «В Советской России X делает Y»?

Very appropriate! In Soviet Russia, it is not people who watch TV, but the TV viewer looks at people)

6 hours ago, Kujamih said:

@корветправда ли в россии, что «в россии мать тебя ест»? Просто шучу!

Спасибо за лечение от вируса, здесь от Филипинн! 

Philippines? Very far, very far!

6 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Доброго времени суток

Меня всегда поражает международный охват MLPForums и то, как это шоу объединило самых разных людей. 

На последнем Брониконе у нас были поставщики из России. Купил у них музыку. У вас, ребята, есть несколько хороших рок-групп из MLP. Даже первая рок-группа Брони,  Przewalski's Ponies. 

Показать скрытое содержимое

Надеюсь, вам понравится ваше пребывание!

I'm not much into music, but it's cool! А также спасибо, что постарались написать на Русском)

Edited by corvette

4 minutes ago, corvette said:

Very appropriate! In Soviet Russia, it is not people who watch TV, but the TV viewer looks at people)

That's not what I was asking. I asked if I would be allowed to make a joke?

11 minutes ago, corvette said:

Well ... considering that somewhere since the nineties (of my birth) there has been a joke among the people that the opposite is true in the USSR, then it is clever)

I'm not giving the best first impression, am I?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, You said:

Похоже, вы переводите посты на русский язык переводчиком.

Вы сами пишете ответы на английском или переводите их с русского автоматически?

i write myself.