Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oof, what do i put??

Disneygirl97

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Howdy everypony! I've been a fan of MLP since 2012, but I've drifted in and out of the fandom over the years. I can't believe how much the show has changed in 8 years >u<

I'm 23 years old, and I may not understand some jokes, because I'm autistic. That's not a bad thing though!

I'm always open to chat! 
Just call me Jay! : D

Ack, I guess I got confused over the posting format. D'oh. 

• Brohoof 9

Just now, Disneygirl97 said:

Thank you!! I've always looked for small communities and forums, but never found the right one. I think this one is it!! 

I hope you'll have a good time here then! oilUbfM.png

• Brohoof 1

Yay!! New friends!
I have multiple interests in different animations, Disney just seemed to be a catchy username! 

And it is! Plus your profile pic is SUPER CUTE!

I'm Emerald Heart, btw. My friends like to call me Emmy, Em, or just Emerald. I can't wait to talk to you more! We're actually similar in age. I'm 21.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

And it is! Plus your profile pic is SUPER CUTE!

I'm Emerald Heart, btw. My friends like to call me Emmy, Em, or just Emerald. I can't wait to talk to you more! We're actually similar in age. I'm 21.

Ahhh! Cool! The image is from one of the comics, i dunno where, i'm not very tech savvy. 

Heya em! Nice to meet cha!

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh! Cool! The image is from one of the comics, i dunno where, i'm not very tech savvy. 

Heya em! Nice to meet cha!

Nice to meet you too! My DMs are always open if you wanna chat. I LOVE making new friends! So, hopefully we can get to know each other more~ <3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

@Disneygirl97

You love Disney and autistic as well?

Me too. Welcome to the herd and I consider myself an walking encyclopedia of all things Disney, especially the animated stuff and the Disney theme parks

I could say the same about the Simpsons! Whenever anyone has a question about an obscure fact or question about the show itself,I'm the first person to go to! I feel like most autistic folk know smaller bits of information rather than large ones.

Nice to meet cha  friend!

13 minutes ago, Disneygirl97 said:

I could say the same about the Simpsons! Whenever anyone has a question about an obscure fact or question about the show itself,I'm the first person to go to! I feel like most autistic folk know smaller bits of information rather than large ones.

Nice to meet cha  friend!

My usual Unicorn Ponysona Will Guide

579D72C9-ED27-4B64-B823-12A8D416A3EA.thumb.jpeg.7f82e1d74de14b11af21a8321a87140a.jpeg.842c1f6df17f1aed194db64d42c1dc8c.jpeg

Has the unique ability to re-create Disney Magic and he uses it to share the stories of Disney (both beloved and not-so-beloved) with the inhabitants of Equestria

• Brohoof 1