Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why did the show never win an Emmy?

CastletonSnob

9 minutes ago, Megas said:

Because it's fucking My Little Pony, The fact that it was ever nominated the few times it was is a miracle in and of itself

Exactly. We should be grateful for the nominations considering brands like My Little Pony rarely gain such recognition because of what they are.

16 minutes ago, Megas said:

Because it's fucking My Little Pony, The fact that it was ever nominated the few times it was is a miracle in and of itself

5 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Exactly. We should be grateful for the nominations considering brands like My Little Pony rarely gain such recognition because of what they are.

The stigma of MLP is too great?

Honestly, winning emmy awards doesn't make the show to be good and so on. I mean, I love MLP FiM and even G1 OVA specials and the show as well is because I personally enjoy them, not by corporate fat cats and etc. The stigma on the show and even on bronys like us still persists even to this very day even though it's not as massive as it was when the show was at it's prime. The Simpsons for example had won numerous emmy awards and etc, but personally I really don't like the show.