Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Were you disappointed that there was never an official male Alicorn on the show?

AlicornSpell

Were you disappointed that there was never an official male Alicorn on the show?  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Were you disappointed that there was never an official male Alicorn on the show?

• Yes
    • No

I agree it would've been cool if sombra had been an alicorn, even if artificially by his own dark magic. Then we wouldn't have been stuck with too many alicorns cause he gets defeated anyways 

If I'd had it my way, I would've nixed flurry heart being an alicorn and "replace" her with sombra or something, maybe even having shining armor ascend to an alicorn like his wife. I'm not sure whether this was every answered by the writers or not, but either she and flurry are going to outlive him, or cadence doesn't get an alicorn lifehood because she wasn't "born" one. Which also brings twilight and flurry into question. Too complicated :mlp_huh:

Disappointed?  Nah, not really.  But it woulda been kinda cool, I suppose.  I mean, I think too many 'corns spoil the broth, but perhaps a flashback of a stalicorn from ages past.  That mighta been cool.

On 9/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, TheVoidIsCalling said:

I SO wanted for Sombra to be revealed as an alicorn because he deserves it for being a very powerful entity that also created and mastered a new kind of magic.

Ooh, I actually really like that idea!  Sombra should have been so much more badass than he turned out to be in S9.  I wanted him to be like Sauron.  And yeah, it would have been awesome if he was an alicorn.  He woulda been like the Sauron to Celestia's Gandalf.