Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here Comes a New Challenger!

Chadbacca

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I don't remember if I first found it through a Google search, but I've known about this place for a while and it wasn't until recently thanks to a bit of motivation from my good friend and known moderator Ganondorf8 that I finally decided to take the plunge and join the forums. So, Ganon, if you see this, hi!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was thanks to my own curiosity and a video from PaleoSteno about the show and why I should give it a chance that convinced me to join the herd and start watching the show back in 2013.

It's been a long time coming, a lot longer than it probably should, but with the show's 10th anniversary almost here, I finally decided to join the MLP Forums after putting it off for so long. Being a veteran user of Equestria Daily pretty much ever since I joined the herd back in 2013, I decided that it was time for a change of pace after some problematic users that have been popping up over there since the show ended still haven't been dealt with. I look forward to meeting you all and befriending anyone here that's still active on a frequent basis.

Edited by Chad327
  • Brohoof 8

Oh hey @Chad327! I know you I've seen you around on Equestria Daily often when I used to be active on there. :ButtercupLaugh: You probably wouldn't recognize me (I typically go by "Lucky Bolt" but have went with a Shadow Bolt theme for October hence my name lol). Nice to see you made it to MLP Forums! Welcome aboard! :eager:

I was wondering when you would make an account here after what you told me. Sorry that it took me a while to notice this.

Welcome to the forums, old friend.

Hey Chad, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I really love tea and Octavia. I used to use Equestria Daily a lot up until a while ago, the vibes are definitely pretty positive here, I think!

I hope to see your posts around and that your stay here is a wonderful one! :P

• Brohoof 1