Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♡ hey there everypony! ♡

inactiveaccount101

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I’ve been searching for some active sites dedicated to MLP, as I’ve been wanting to start engaging more within the fandom, branching out and hopefully making some friends!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When the series first came out I was actually in the perfect age demographic for it initially, I believe I might’ve been around 7 or 8!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

:wub:  I’m currently 17, and have quite literally grown up with the show!  :wub:

I actually remember exactly where I was when I first saw the preview for the first episode and when it was going to be airing, and I remember being hooked from the very first episode!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I haven’t had the best childhood or overall life, and my little pony quickly became something like a outlet for me to be able to escape reality and all of the stress and turmoil of my real life!

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
Its something I hold very dear to me, and now that I’m older and really able to express myself it’s given me the confidence to start posting artwork and things of the like! :kindness:
It’s had one of the biggest influences over my life, and it’s something I can’t imagine myself living without!

ezgif.com-gif-maker_2.gif

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I’m very thankful for everything it’s given me, and especially for the community!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Heya! you can call me Junko!
(Or junks, junkie, anything ya like!)

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

:pinkie: I’m a 17-year-old girl from Canada! :pinkie:

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз εïз εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I’m super new to everything here, and I’m also very new to interacting with the community itself!

i’ve been more of a backseat admirer for the majority of my life when it comes to the community, but in the past recent months I’ve started posting artwork on some other websites and I’m very happy to be here! :yay:

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I’m South African Canadian, born, raised and living in Canada but I’ve spent extended periods of my life visiting family in South Africa! Loved it! 

I was actually a fan of the MLP franchise before G4, I actually owned some books and tapes of the older generation and found myself already in love with it! Although admittedly, G4 will forever be the closest to my heart! :mlp_smug:

It’s pretty hard for me to narrow down favourites when it comes to the many amazing ponies, but the ones that immediately come to mind would definitely be dear old starlight, celestia and chrysalis!

:yeahno: :sunbutt:
Although I have a massive soft spot for a variety of other pones! :devious:
I have quite a few of them listed on my carrd here, for those interested!

(there’s also a lot of other information about myself on there for those curious!)

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

♡  Thank you so much for those of you who read this! ♡ 

To finish off, I’ll include some pictures of my ponysona below!

1.png2.png3.png

4.png

• Brohoof 9

10 hours ago, Junko said:

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Heya! you can call me Junko!
(Or junks, junkie, anything ya like!)

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

:pinkie: I’m a 17-year-old girl from Canada! :pinkie:

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз εïз εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I’m super new to everything here, and I’m also very new to interacting with the community itself!

i’ve been more of a backseat admirer for the majority of my life when it comes to the community, but in the past recent months I’ve started posting artwork on some other websites and I’m very happy to be here! :yay:

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I’m South African Canadian, born, raised and living in Canada but I’ve spent extended periods of my life visiting family in South Africa! Loved it! 

I was actually a fan of the MLP franchise before G4, I actually owned some books and tapes of the older generation and found myself already in love with it! Although admittedly, G4 will forever be the closest to my heart! :mlp_smug:

It’s pretty hard for me to narrow down favourites when it comes to the many amazing ponies, but the ones that immediately come to mind would definitely be dear old starlight, celestia and chrysalis!

:yeahno: :sunbutt:
Although I have a massive soft spot for a variety of other pones! :devious:
I have quite a few of them listed on my carrd here, for those interested!

(there’s also a lot of other information about myself on there for those curious!)

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

♡  Thank you so much for those of you who read this! ♡ 

To finish off, I’ll include some pictures of my ponysona below!

1.png2.png3.png

4.png

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: applejack
How did you find MLP Forums?: I’ve been searching for some active sites dedicated to MLP, as I’ve been wanting to start engaging more within the fandom, branching out and hopefully making some friends!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

When the series first came out I was actually in the perfect age demographic for it initially, I believe I might’ve been around 7 or 8!

:wub:  I’m currently 17, and have quite literally grown up with the show!  :wub:

I actually remember exactly where I was when I first saw the preview for the first episode and when it was going to be airing, and I remember being hooked from the very first episode!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I haven’t had the best childhood or overall life, and my little pony quickly became something like a outlet for me to be able to escape reality and all of the stress and turmoil of my real life!

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
Its something I hold very dear to me, and now that I’m older and really able to express myself it’s given me the confidence to start posting artwork and things of the like! :kindness:
It’s had one of the biggest influences over my life, and it’s something I can’t imagine myself living without!

ezgif.com-gif-maker_2.gif

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I’m very thankful for everything it’s given me, and especially for the community!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Welcome, newbie. You sound fairly interesting. You'll fit in here, no worries. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to hit me up.

• Brohoof 2

@TomDaBombMLP thank you ever so dearly Tom! im so very happy to be here, i can tell i'll enjoy every minute! 

@Rikifive thank you so much, i can already tell i'll enjoy my time here! :D

@ShadOBabe thank you so much! and of course, Celestia forever! :D:sunbutt:

@Cagey thank you so much Cagey, im so happy to be here!

@Daemon thank you so much! im so happy to be here, everyone is so kind! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

@Cl0udChaser thank you so much! :laugh:

@bubbleteapony thank you so much! im so happy to be here!

and no, the art itself was done by a few artists! (theyre linked for those interested!)
but i did design her! 

my own art i'll post more of very soon, thank you so much for the warm welcome! :catface:

@ExplosionMare thank you so much! i wanted to make my intro as eye pleasing as possible, to make the best impression i can! im so glad you liked it!

thank you so much for the welcome!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Junko said:

@Cl0udChaser thank you so much! :laugh:

@bubbleteapony thank you so much! im so happy to be here!

and no, the art itself was done by a few artists! (theyre linked for those interested!)
but i did design her! 

my own art i'll post more of very soon, thank you so much for the warm welcome! :catface:

@ExplosionMare thank you so much! i wanted to make my intro as eye pleasing as possible, to make the best impression i can! im so glad you liked it!

thank you so much for the welcome!

You’re welcome :) 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!  Unlike you, I am a new convert - deciding to give Bronydom a chance only just this year and instantly recognizing its appeal. 

Your artwork looks great, and anyone who posts gifs of my Princess Twilight gets major points!

• Brohoof 3

Hey Junko, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and I love Octavia. Your ponysona is amazing and you seem wonderful! :yay:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a fantastic one!

• Brohoof 1