Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming KFC has entered the console wars

Denim&Venöm

Of all the consoles from new comers that have came out in the last few years, and somehow it's the one coming from a fast food company that looks the most legitimate and competent.

Like seriously, the specs are there

Edited by Megas

You'd think that KFC would be messing with us, but after everything else they came out with recently, then sure. Why not? What is even 2020 anymore, am I right?

Edited by Chad327
  • Brohoof 1

Even if something is a cynical corporate cash grab, it's always nice to see a serious shot being made to enter an industry that is darn near a monopoly; so I'm on KFC's side with this one. It's a healthy move from an economic standpoint, even if the chicken itself isn't so healthy.

That being said, I can certainly see it going wrong still, even if KFC succeeds. The last thing we need are 10,000 cheap Ouya clones from every corporation hoping to follow in KFC's footsteps and make a quick buck without putting in the effort or resource investment. I mean, the industry already has a bit of a problem with shovelware as software with every company trying to rip off the latest big thing without understanding why it's so successful in the first place, I cringe to think of what shovelware as hardware would be like.

• Brohoof 1