Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there coincidences in your life?

Windy Breeze

I have several moments of having coincidences, but I choose only two because they are so shocking and notable.

First Coincidence:

I was walking in the parking lot of a mall when I was going home when I was going home after school ended, when suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice. To my surprise, my uncle was there with his car, about to go to a restaurant. I was very lucky not because I get to ride with someone from my family, but also I ate with them at the same restaurant they are going on to. We had a very normal conversation, ate some food before going back to my house. My parents' reaction sre priceless.

Second Coincidence:

I was casually sitting on my sofa, when mom suddenly yelled there was a cockroach. I looked down and saw a cockroach just a few meters away from me and my baby sister, I stood up and raised one of my leg out of instinct. I was surprised when the cockroach sailed in the air after I inadvertently gave it a roundhouse kick.

What are your coincidences?

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

- This isn’t something that happened to me but to some kids in my elementary school. One time during recess this kid was being dumb and threw a kickball really hard for no reason. It was headed straight for this other kid with a walker who would be unable to catch it. Luckily, someone was able to catch it just in time because they happened to be nearby.

- I really didn’t wanna take my ACT testing again but one of my parents made me. Luckily for me, the test was cancelled because of the virus!

- Right as I was about to board the bus one time, I realized I forgot my math binder and I knew I would get in trouble right away cause it was my first class. Conveniently, though, one of my parents picked a good day to wear running shoes and ran back to the house to get it. The bus driver was also nice enough to get the other kids and then come back for me, much to the confusion of everyone else.

• Brohoof 3

I ran into someone I met on a Discord server four years ago in another, small server unrelated to the topic the server we met in was based around quite recently. It was pretty interesting all things considered, bumping into someone again by chance like that. 

• Brohoof 2

Another one I just now thought of is I ran into this kid on the bus when I was in middle school that I hadn’t seen since elementary. He was probably my best friend during elementary and he even gave me this little clover coin that I still have so meeting him after a long time was really special to me. I used to think then that people easily forgot about me as well so having someone remember me was also nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Another one I just thought of: I often show people a specific video of a clip from a TV show, because I think it’s an incredibly underrated scene, and after I joined the forums, I found out the video was posted by @Emerald Heart;)

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

I take it you mean Suite Life on Deck. Or is it Suite Life of Zack & Cody? 🤔 

Suite Life of Zack & Cody. There’s an episode where they perform High School Musical. 

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Suite Life of Zack & Cody. There’s an episode where they perform High School Musical. 

Oh man, how I loved that show.

It's surprising that Cole Spouse is in Riverdale now and he's a damn good actor.

Btw, HE'S 28?! He still looks like he's like 18-20.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

One night I was with my dad talking about plane crashes and car crashes and how bad it'd be to be in one. 

Then the next night while eating dinner I was reminded about what I talked about the night before with my dad and I looked at dad and said, "You know what would be worse to be in than a plane or car crash?  A space shuttle crash"   

I woke up the next morning to the space shuttle Columbia burning up on re-entry all over the news. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, AppleButt said:

One night I was with my dad talking about plane crashes and car crashes and how bad it'd be to be in one. 

Then the next night while eating dinner I was reminded about what I talked about the night before with my dad and I looked at dad and said, "You know what would be worse to be in than a plane or car crash?  A space shuttle crash"   

I woke up the next morning to the space shuttle Columbia burning up on re-entry all over the news. 

Holy shit! No way!

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Holy shit! No way!

Yep.  I was in 4th grade when it happened.  I felt like crap at the time because I felt responsible in a way cause I felt that what I said had jinxed them or something. 

So yesterday I was playing Yahtzee with my family, got a Yahtzee on Sixes. I was debating between either putting it on Sixes or the Yahtzee, because Six is the worst number for Yahtzee. I eventually decided to just take the Yahtzee, saying "I'll get more sixes later.". I proceeded to roll 2 more Yahtzees, all on Six.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Around January 2020, our school swimming event got cancelled for some dumb reason. I remember saying to my friends "Everything is probably going to cancelled this year." I think we all know how that turned out.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I met this guy in real life years ago. We were talking nicely and he asked me if I like video games and if we want to play something together. I answered: "I love video games! I love everything besides sport and racing games!" And then it was awkwardly silent. He showed me his games and it was literally just racing games. :ButtercupLaugh: I can tell he was not happy about my words, his face went from :oh_golly: to :okiedokieloki: for the whole evening. And we didn't really talk much the next day and then I never saw him again. :ButtercupLaugh: