Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

Hello, so I know it's been a hot minute since I last posted, but I'm back. Real life kind of got busy for a bit, but I think I've managed to get to a point where I can post again. I've noticed the RP has gotten really far since I left, is there a way you can still fit me in?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Kujamih

Could you explain what exactly happened in your last post?

I brutally murdered your duplicate for a reason.

Also, we should discuss what exactly your character's abilities entail. Because it seems at the moment he can just do whatever he wants, whenever's convenient to him. I'm not opposed to him being able to duplicate himself, I just don't like that it was pulled out of nowhere and used to try and avoid a clear choice I had presented.

To start, the throne, which seems to be the source of his powers, what exactly does it allow him to do, and what can it not do? How might it be effectively countered?

@Illiad Easle

(btw @Blitz Boom I think you should read this as well, for this applies to all Light's and some of it you already know I guess.)

I just wrote what Light did with Apollo back then...so practically I didn't do anything new? and why would Light allow me to give you his abilities? he wouldn't like that since he's intentions are usually defying us writers:laugh: 

...okay fine I'll tell.... he likes to play with Light. there...now Light's gonna kill me.....

and yeah that copy is dead.

so the ability works like this, same as in the other roleplay "Casual Stroll".

Light as a pony can control Light in minimal ways. thus he can't control lightning... it's too strong.

BUT

he has 10 cutie marks in him and "Chrysalis throne" implanted in his body. which is why his original cutie mark was replaced by a Roman numeral 10.....X.

which OPed light.

BUT  he can never be more powerful  of the "most" in the dimensions he visits.

for example if apple jack is the "most"  strongest pony. he can never beat

apple jack.

so if apple jack can't 1 hit a dragon in the face Light can't.

this rules applies only to pony for if it's any being  he is second best that's too OP.

OP (over powered)

plus if the title second strongest is present in that dimension. he cannot take that title.... soooo he goes down a rank.

Edited by Kujamih

@Illiad Easle

@Blitz Boom

forgot to add the lore in

"chrysalis throne"

in the original mlp it absorbs non changeling magic, and was also implanted on the Castle by star swirl the bearded by request of shinning armor. and star swirl used magic to implant it on the Castle. which means they have the knowledge to control the rocks.(chrysalis throne)

so it's just there to control Light's power.

because originally my plan for Light's lore isn't quite finished yet.

so here's a bit of a spoiler. 

Lights Lore (incomplete)

he ends up absorbing everyone and gains the infinite symbol as a cutie mark just to kill off a draconicous that was of god level proportions. 

it's a tragic story. and that troma is the reason why he hates the writer for giving him this Plot. hence why he wants to defy the writers and why he likes to change the plot alot. 

BUT I couldn't let him do as he pleases.

he is overpowered and other writers won't like him for that.

so a rule was made for him.

the chrysalis throne assists and reduces his powers. 

and removing it kills him.

Edited by Kujamih

• 4 weeks later...

@Starforce

Yeah, sorry for the delay, first week back at school and all has got me busy.

When I mentioned Trixie and Spiral to Maud I meant more that Maud doesn't know about Spiral being her own entity yet, at least I'm pretty sure she wasn't aware yet, so my idea was to see Maud's reaction to the situation between Trixie and Spiral as well as how much the two of them might share with her about their involvement with Fury.

Does that clear things up?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like we are having a bit of an inactive phase here, I hope we can keep this RP going. The issue with RPs on this site is that they never seem to conclude, and slowly die, when you have group RPs. 

@Starlight

yes it isn't ours that's why I suggested, hence me saying, " maybe we should make rules."

and I think I made it confusing by saying " who are we waiting for?" 

what i meant was "who  are we waiting for to continue the RP? who are we waiting to progress the story?"

@Kujamih @Starlight @Blitz Boom

Sorry for the delay, getting in to the new semester took quite a bit out of me, but I'm ready to continue.

As it seems like it's down to just the four of us, I'm a bit more open to you guys suggesting where you might want the story to go, events you might want to see, outcomes you desire, etc.

I'm making the next post right now, so stay tuned.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

My intention in my post there was to make Red look herself in the mirror so to speak. I hope I conveyed that properly, but as for what I'd like to see going forward? I was thinking that Maud would have ended up with Red anyways. If Red is truly murderous as she is said so, than Maud isn't too far off in her intentions deep down, however Maud wants her to take a step back and really think about what she wants.

• 2 months later...