Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

Big reveal there, if it is acceptable. Spiral was manipulating everyone around her by having Trixie 'speak', when in reality it was just her own words. Spiral has been in complete control over Trixie's body. She's a really ambitious, scheming sort. Not a murderous or purely malevolent sort, she isn't completely heartless and will follow whichever direction the wind blows in her favor.  

This is what she looks like, I got around to drawing her.

unknown.png

Edited by Starforce

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

It appears that posts have come, and I added my own part too now, that I can see there were some to respond to. :) We're all set for you, Illiad.

Also, regarding the part about the guard, and the previous smell... It's leading somewhere. You'll see.

AH, and before I forget: Brittle's color, and preference for Empathy, is not connected to any hive I have planned, as the extend of where I left her story, were that she were taken from a hive when she prematurely hatched. Possibly due to events caused by the one who then kidnapped her, and sold her to a circus. So if anyone have ideas, I have no cannon here that it would contradict, essentially. So if you wanna play off it, go nuts.

Looking forward to seeing how things will go. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle

Just curious here, Apollo has already lost Maud's loyalty when he mentioned that he would kill her if the card was lost. If there are no others in the area, would it be possible for Maud to strike him down / kill him where he stands or steal the card for herself? He isn't really doing himself any favors in Maud's point of view. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@Illiad Easle

Just curious here, Apollo has already lost Maud's loyalty when he mentioned that he would kill her if the card was lost. If there are no others in the area, would it be possible for Maud to strike him down / kill him where he stands or steal the card for herself? He isn't really doing himself any favors in Maud's point of view. 

Be careful even I didn't dare cross that path....you should wait it out 

@Starforce

Apollo isn't someone who can be taken down alone, being a griffon he's twice Maud's height and weight, giving him quite the advantage in a physical fight not even considering the magical augmentations granted by his Minostralium tipped talons. If Maud attacked Apollo, she would die.

13 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@Illiad Easle

1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Starforce

Apollo isn't someone who can be taken down alone, being a griffon he's twice Maud's height and weight, giving him quite the advantage in a physical fight not even considering the magical augmentations granted by his Minostralium tipped talons. If Maud attacked Apollo, she would die.

Yeah we should be tactful on how this one falls...

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Windy Breeze drew Spiral Spell for me, this is how she would look if she had a body.  Do you think you could describe to me her new body? I like the idea of it being something different than her original body. I like seeing what you can come up with for her new body.

Untitled968.png

@Illiad Easle

Loyalist can also be ponies who have been either brainwashed or lost their intelligent to mind-control right? I was planning to introduce all four friends. I will also confirm their current status here.

Writer Rhyme (Male unicorn): lost his intelligence to animalistic rage; hostile.

Ire Heaven (Female pegasus): lost her intelligence to animalistic rage; hostile.

Moonlight (Female unicorn): In hiding; taking care of Stormlight.

Stormlight (Female unicorn): In hiding; catatonic.

Edited by Windy Breeze

@Starforce

I left the new body purposefully vague so you could imagine what you wanted, but sure. The new body, like all spawn, is a washed out version of the mare it used to be, the colors muted and faded along with the mark, the mane and tail grown out and unkempt. I imagine the coat color as a dirty brownish-yellow to start, becoming a butter yellow with care. The mane is a faded grey, becoming a cleaner grew with care which can easily be dyed to whatever color she wants.

@Windy Breeze

Per the loyalists, yes.

Per the ponies you mention, I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying these are ponies already on the project? Once that can be picked up in the next cycle? Or what?

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Yes. Or no. Ire Heaven and Writer Rhyme probably won't be picked in the next cycle as they are now hostile, only Stormlight and Moonlight can be rescued as they are currently hiding.

As for the request I previously made for an OC, Thunder Light; I decided to not include her in the rp. We already have @Kujamih's oc who is from another world.

• Brohoof 1