Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

@Kujamih

That looks very good for the hard body. I'm impressed. The easiest way I think to stabilize the ship would be to add the cloud layer. Cloudcrete or Hardened Cloud is cloud that's been treated such that anyone can walk on it, while still retaining most of the properties of a cloud. I'd say 60% to 75% of the total volume of the Project is cloudcrete.

Essentially, what you've drawn is the skeleton of the ship, and the cloudcrete will be the flesh.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Visually cloudcrete looks just like cloud, as to placement...

We'll say the blade part is like the spine, so the cloud is thinnest on the bottom.

The cloud will turn the fins into proper wings on each side. 

The cloud will add a few layers on top of the hard body to the front of the agriculture zone, as well as widening the ship to about twice the width of the sword, half the extra width on each side, but that's up to you.

That said, the hard body will only then be visible on the bottom, at the top of agriculture, and at the back, the rest is covered with cloud.

• Brohoof 1

I can also see a problem for mobility if cloud Crete is used as a base and creature walk around....

So I'm guessing that aether project. Moves really slow... The same as the movement of cloudsdale?

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Correct, essentially they made the Project out of the AEther (Troy's cloud city) and a few cruise ships. Just fused them together more or less.

The Project moves very slowly usually, but can also teleport, which it does between each cycle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

Per the picture of your workplace, the Æther is mostly divided into two sections as it pertains to architecture. There's the upper levels, which are mostly cloudcrete and thus white, which would look like your image sans the pipes. Then there's the lower levels which could have pipes on all sides and a catwalk over the pipes on the bottom. The deeper into the pipeworks you go the more likely more than one side would have pipes on it until you reach the areas where all four sides have pipes on them.

Most of the time you'll be in the upper levels, only Thundy so far has gone deep into the pipeworks.

I am liking your sketches of the interiors btw, great work!

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

4 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Wait... But I think I made the cloud Crete at the bottom.....

The cloudcrete surrounds the hardbody, makes up the wing sections, and composes the upper levels of the Project. The pipeworks are contained within the hardbody.

Why didn't you mentioned this when I asked... The Scientist for treating him or the guards guarding at Apollo's office? 

You didn't ask me if the food was free, and Light has portrayed awkward social mannerisms thus far anyway I thought it fit for him to make a mistake like that, potentially assuming that when they scanned his ID it was a form of payment.

I also didn't contradict you since it mostly doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Oh and I thought I also went to the pipe field area? Isn't queen Permu's throne room at the bottom?... So Light and thundy usually frequent that place.... Right?

There's a difference between the deep pipeworks, and the maintenance level. Permu is on the maintenance level, no more than one wall having pipes on them. The new O5 council is in the deep pipeworks, where three or four sides of the walkways have pipes on them. So Thundy has gone deeper before now. Now Raze and Maud have also entered the deep pipeworks.

Do continue to ask questions, I do try my best to keep things consistent, but it's hard when there's six of you all doing your own things.

• Brohoof 2

Anyway.... So the food is free:okiedokieloki: I doubt it...:yeahno: and how come? That's impossible..... It's ludicrous!:Cozy: Light will investigate this anomaly and get to the bottom of this! Nothing is free!!!

* Runs amuck*:Cozy:

....:laugh:

It's just me. I'm quite hard to convince that that's just possible. :laugh: especially in our situation in the project.

I object hahaha

• Brohoof 1

Hmm @Illiad Easle is it possible that the upper classes are getting supple amount of ration. And the lower tiers aren't?

This would also fuel negative energy and hate and discontent in the project. And a much more believable event happening....

I don't know but it's really hard for me to believe that everyone in the project is not starving and has an equal amount of food. 

okay sure we can say everyone is not starving but the quality and the amount given to the lower class is poor or bad quality.

what do you think?

• Brohoof 1