Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Silicon Chimera

Maud would lead the way out, thankfully after the train had dispersed the crowd would then flood onto the train and as they walked away there was less ponies. Maud would lead them to the road her family farm was on. The land around was desolate, rocky, with various houses and streets, but one street lead further from all others. "Welcome." Maud would speak.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and sigh in relief once they got out into the open spaces "Thank you" she'd say softly, as large crowds weren't really her thing either. She smiles as they walk, walking close to Maud.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"Thank Celestia" Ripple would say softly and smile to Maud "Truth be told, I think she gets her distaste for large crowds from me" she'd say, hugging Lilac who had started to calm down "I mean sure it is part of her Autism, but you know"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac would dry her tears and smile at Maud "I-I'm alright mommy" she'd say to her and hop over to climb onto her back and curl up. Ripple would smile "Now that's adorable" she would say, nuzzling Maud gently.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and walk alongside Maud "Large crowds are worse for Lilac because of her Autism. her senses are hightend, and so loud noises are even louder for her and she doesn't like being touched by ponies she doesn't know and trust"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "I think she would be fine dear, She's still pretty tired from the train ride, so she might just spend the rest of the day sleeping" she'd say "As for me, I am sure your family would have plenty of questions for me"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "It is alright, I'm used to accusations of trespassing" she'd say to Maud "Although this time, I don't have paperwork from Twilight to prove I have a right to be there" she would chuckle a little and walked closer to her.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and giggle "That is true dear, I just didn't want to assume anything" she would say, looking around at their surroundings "So much history" she'd say to herself softly "best it stays as it is though"

@Califorum

"Now, that's something you don't see every day" She would say "Is the sky always like this at this time?" she would ask her as they walked, "I wonder, is Marble like you? Liking girls, I mean"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

"The sky is usually like this. There is a desert nearby and the sand particles blow off into the air through a complex process that makes the sky orange. Same process as to why when it rains, there are rainbows. Just different in a slight way. And about Marble. I am unsure." Maud would say to her.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "Well it's up to her and no one else" she would say and nuzzles Maud "And that's quite interesting to hear, about how the desert effects the sky like that" she says, looking around.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would nod and cover a yawn with a hoof "I bet it is, as it is interesting for me and Lilac to see this" she'd say, pointing to the sky with a hoof, she smiles to her "I think Lilac has the right idea, after I've met your family., a nice nap sounds good"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile, it was pretty much as how Applejack had described it "Well, I just hope your family accepts me and Lilac." she would say as she'd walk along side Maud, and smiling as they approach Ignatious and waited for Maud to introduce them.

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud stayed silently as she walked up the path. Eventually the house was closeby. So was Holder's Bolder. Suddenly they heard a rather disapproving voice. "Your back late." they had turned to see Limestone standing there on another path. Maud looked to her and simply nodded. "And you invite others here? Not like you." Limestone would march up to them, her harsh eyes looking at Ripple, and Lilac who was on Maud's back.

@Califorum

"Hello Limestone" Ripple would say "Maud and I met when I was at a dig in the Emerald Isles" she'd say "and it was kind of love at first sight, especially when she met Lilac, who loves rocks as much as she does" she would say "I'm Ripple by the way, and the little one on Maud's back is my daughter Lilac"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Limestone would stand there rather confused, and dumbfounded. She'd look to Maud and then back to Ripple. "That is surprising to say the least." she'd say as if unsure what to say and would look to Holder's Boulder. "Don't touch that. I'm in charge." Limestone said rather harshly and lead them into the house.